Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What is this "process" crap being asked about below?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 26
| visibility 1

What is this "process" crap being asked about below?

Oct 15, 2019, 2:21 PM

Is it a mange thing? 'Cause it sounds like a mange thing.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Bend over and I'll show ya***

Oct 15, 2019, 2:23 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW, I have no clue***

Oct 15, 2019, 2:25 PM

I think you just like butt stuff***

Oct 15, 2019, 2:27 PM

It's a mange thing

Oct 15, 2019, 2:26 PM

some dood in the mange posts a weekly thread where he supposidly captures and animal or something similar to the opposing team's mascot and then basically texas chainsaw masacres it.

It's dumb but it entertains the mass hordes of mangers. Go figure.

OK....got it.

Oct 15, 2019, 2:37 PM

Kinda like doing bong hits and watching Three's Company reruns, right?

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes

Oct 15, 2019, 3:07 PM

with less titties and more beastiality

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So he sacrificed a goat a few weeks ago?

Oct 15, 2019, 2:37 PM [ in reply to It's a mange thing ]

That's metal af.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it still metal if he had a finger in it's butt while kill

Oct 15, 2019, 3:08 PM

ing it, or just creepy?

Yes

A manger named BuzzPaw has, for years, posted a game-week diatribe where he talks about him and his son kidnapping a member of the opposing fanbase and torturing them in all sorts of ways.

Apparently, it's so super popular.

And then, some pearl-clutcher complained to B-Meist, so B-Meist told him he had to post that stuff over here.

If he posts it over here, we will riot in the streets.

The end.

Oh yeah.

I've never seen it. Doesn't sound like i missed anything.

Not going to lie...

Oct 15, 2019, 2:29 PM

I personally enjoy it. Granted I enjoyed stubborn and bums version too.

Ever know someone who just kind of takes things too far?

Oct 15, 2019, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Oh yeah. ]

Like you see a random hot chick or something and casually say you'd like a piece of that, but they proceed to go into a 30 minute detailed Tiggity like description of their last sexual encounter and it kind of freaks you out? Or someone runs into you at the bar and it pissed you off, all of the sudden your buddy has retrieved a pistol from the truck and has deployed the blade on his pocket knife ready to kill the guy?

Seems to be kind of like that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny you say that...

Oct 15, 2019, 2:46 PM

We went and had a beer with some friends at the Southern Saturday. I had already overserved myself so around 11:30 I excuse myself to go home.

Sunday, I show up at Mainland container (that I hear is being torn down for a HUGE condo compound, maybe fluffhead can confirm) to hear Natty Grass (awesome band) to hear a story by friends-of who went to the Southern got in a fight in the bathroom (after I left)--twice--because some dude was looking at his friend's wife.

I look at these things completely different I guess. I told friend of that 1)maybe his friend should be happy some dude was even looking at his wife, and 2) I normally let the woman deal with all that. If she wants to hook up with the guy, then that lets me know I need to talk to a divorce attorney. If she doesn't, she'll emasculate the guy in like 20 seconds like no guy could ever do.

Anyway, 50 years old and getting in a fight in a bar bathroom is taking things too far.

I mean, newsflash, if your wife is hot a lot of guys are

Oct 15, 2019, 2:56 PM

going to look at her. Don't take it out on me because you know she's banged like 53 dudes and you're insecure about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Yeah, I totally get where you're coming from because a lot

Oct 15, 2019, 3:06 PM

of guys are going to look at hot wives. Take my wife for instance. She's 22 and is a supermodel who is plastered all over advertisements for products that hot people buy" - FordPrefect®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Piiiiiiiiiigggggggs? ***

Oct 15, 2019, 3:11 PM

all i know is a piece of my heart was removed

Oct 15, 2019, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Funny you say that... ]

when they tore down the miniature golf course over there.

That was my first job.

The smashing of the old news building leads me to believe you are probably right, but i have not heard anything.

I do know that project has been going on for forever but cant get sorted out around the wetlands situation. maybe they finally figured it out.

and yeah, these guys are too old to be starting bar fights. especially for looking at your wife, i mean if he bangs her, sure

Yeah apparently it been in the works for 3 years

Oct 15, 2019, 3:47 PM

Finally got the go ahead. I'm hearing its all going away early next year. More condos-Just what we need.

My story was long and confusing, but it wasn't my wife. It was a friend of a friends of wife that was up there with us. I was long gone when all that started.

Condos/apartments and high density neighborhoods

Oct 15, 2019, 3:55 PM

have done as much, if not more to destroy our quality of life as smartphones IMO.

I bet half of them will be some "luxury apartment" type deal

Oct 15, 2019, 3:57 PM

too. I hate condos and apartments. We have enough of them here.

I was thinking the other day I haven;t been many places where I can go drink a beer and listen to a band outside on a nice Sunday afternoon. I guess I won't be able to do that there anymore, either.

I think they stopped the live music for the fall

Oct 15, 2019, 4:10 PM

But seemed like these guys were having live music every weekend over the summer

https://www.facebook.com/Raines-on-Hartwell-at-Big-Water-Marina-447348015842280/

The worst part about the situation you described,

Oct 15, 2019, 4:13 PM [ in reply to Funny you say that... ]

is whether you win or lose the 50 year old fight, it's impossible to hop in your golf cart, blast some whitesnake, and peel out of the parking lot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You don't have a stereo in your golf cart?***

Oct 15, 2019, 4:16 PM

Totally but it won't chirp third.***

Oct 15, 2019, 4:17 PM

Perhaps it's time to invest in a golf cart

Oct 15, 2019, 4:36 PM

that isn't a little bitch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is it gooder or worster than the Suzi Look-alikes?***

Oct 15, 2019, 3:44 PM [ in reply to Yes ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg2006_majors_champ.jpg2008_nascar_champ.gif2015_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When we drink, we get drunk.
When we get drunk, we fall asleep.
When we fall asleep, we commit no sin.
When we commit no sin, we go to heaven.
So, let's all get drunk, and go to heaven!

Replies: 26
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic