Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So - a protester hurls racist insults at me in front of
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 443

So - a protester hurls racist insults at me in front of

Jan 21, 2019, 1:44 PM

my wife and my kids (and whoever else might be standing close by). Am I required by law to follow the "sticks and stones will break my bones..." rule?

It just seems to me that someone needed to beat the Shiite out of those Black Hebrew Israelites...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is why they, and folks like them, are so emboldened.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:47 PM

They know that they are protected by public opinion and the majority of the media. They were trying to get one of those kids to respond. I'm just glad none of them actually did.

Not that it did them any good, because in the end, they're still demonized..

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GO TIGERS!!

Idiots will always look like idiots, better to let'em be.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:51 PM

If Mr. Bentley would've gotten all mad and started throwing punches every time George called him a "honkey" it wouldn't have been much of a TV show.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Antifa is applauded/excused

Jan 21, 2019, 1:57 PM

For rioting and attacking people by the media and left. Because it's a good cause. The same is on display with Farrakhan now

Meanwhile, the grandpas in the tea party we're racist pigs destroying America. This is what it's like when the left controls the media and pop culture.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Show me a major media outlet applauding ANTIFA's actions.

Jan 21, 2019, 2:01 PM

I bet you can't do it within 24 hours. Go.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Re: Show me a major media outlet applauding ANTIFA's actions.

Jan 21, 2019, 4:25 PM

CNN's Cuomo defends Antifa: Those who oppose hate 'are on the side of right'

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Then I'm sure you won't have any problem...

Jan 21, 2019, 4:54 PM

Linking a video for me where he specifically defends them and their rioting.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

maybe not applauded but falls under the excused x used

Jan 21, 2019, 5:54 PM

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo said late Monday that Antifa should not be equated with white supremacists, arguing that "in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right" even if they resort to "petty violence."

"You attack cops, you slap the media, you are in the wrong, period," Cuomo said in a commentary on "Cuomo Prime Time." "But I argue to you tonight all punches are not equal, morally."
"Antifa or whomever ... or malcontent or misguided, they are also wrong to hit, but fighting hate is right," Cuomo said later. "And in a clash between hate and those who oppose it, those who oppose it are on the side of right.

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: maybe not applauded but falls under the excused x used

Jan 21, 2019, 6:54 PM

He said their use of violence is wrong, but that they can't be held to the same moral equivalence of white supremacists, and sometimes extreme measures need to be taken.

And yes, that's right.

I suspiciously eye all of you who are so eager--falling all over yourselves, in fact--to draw equivalency of this group and others to neo-Nazis.

If what Cuomo said is championing ANTIFA, then you folks are championing the other side by stretching to draw equivalency.

Last time I ever do your work for u

Jan 21, 2019, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Show me a major media outlet applauding ANTIFA's actions. ]

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dailycaller.com/2018/08/13/establishment-media-antifa-violence

This was first link. Didn't even look further. I personally seen it twice on CNN.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's interesting insight into why you believe certain things

Jan 21, 2019, 6:51 PM

Sites like the Daily Caller give you misleading or false statements, and you run with it.

1. The woman in the first video isn't advocating violence nor is she defending ANTIFA. In fact, she's discussing a different group.

2. Cuomo isn't comparing ANTIFA to soldiers on D-Day. There is no mention of ANTIFA. You do understand people can be opposed to fascism (anti-fascist) and not be ANTIFA, right? You understand it doesn't boil down to fascist or ANTIFA? Right? Because if you don't understand that, then I assume we just call you a fascist and move on.

3. I didn't see Kamau Bell supporting ANTIFA or violence in that speech.

4. Wow. Really. You're pretty much a de facto piece of crap for buying into that one. She said there were good people opposing the KKK, and she called the woman who died on the side of those good people, or angels. X. Read this slowly: Not. All. People. Who. Opposed. White. Supremacists. At. Charlottesville. Were. ANTIFA.

Did you get that?

5. He's right. He isn't applauding them or excusing them. He's pointing out the real problem, and white supremacy will always be the main problem.

You don't think that though, and you have failed to provide any evidence of what I requested. We will all dismiss your claim as false now.

Lol, your delusions aren't worth the time***

Jan 21, 2019, 7:17 PM

Well, yes, by law, you are.

Jan 21, 2019, 1:59 PM

I think it's also easy to see that if a person has to spend his day at national monument hurling insults at others, he has bigger problems in life and isn't worth your time. Your the one who has the better hand in life. Move on.

*You're.***

Jan 21, 2019, 2:00 PM

"Well, yes, by law, you're."

Jan 21, 2019, 3:05 PM

I dunno...just doesn't sound right

;)

Re: So - a protester hurls racist insults at me in front of

Jan 21, 2019, 2:57 PM

Yes, if you respond to verbal insults with violence, you'll be arrested. It shows a lot more strength of character to respond with non-violence. Look at MLK and Jackie Robinson for good examples of that.

What would they know about people hurling racist insults

Jan 21, 2019, 3:08 PM

at them for no reason other than the color of the cap they're wearing?!

Oh wait - never mind. Good point there...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Being offended is in the of the offendee

Jan 21, 2019, 4:10 PM

Replies: 17
| visibility 443
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic