Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So now you can impeach a President
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 35
| visibility 1

So now you can impeach a President

Nov 17, 2019, 5:52 PM

Just because you don’t like him......even though he has done absolutely nothing wrong .........by starting one fake investigation after another.......where you actually committed the crimes you are accusing our President of committing to start these fake investigations.......really really sad and you should and will be held accountable for all this corruption and fake news crap.........judgement day is coming for you......Go Tigers!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep.. a crazy World out there for sure..full of hate & meaness

Nov 17, 2019, 5:59 PM

and noticed even Dabo is called unreal cruel names on Twitter due to his looks, deeds, beliefs, success, $ made, etc.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump is an active participant in the hate and meanness.***

Nov 17, 2019, 6:07 PM

No Doubt

Nov 17, 2019, 6:11 PM

I don't like him one bit as a person. But I don't dislike him enough to vote for some whacko democrat. Certainly, the Dems are going to go as far left as they can with a candidate this election.

I just wish there was a fiscally conservative candidate that would work on cutting costs and lowering our debt.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: No Doubt

Nov 17, 2019, 6:24 PM

Lowering debt is up to you as a person, people complain to much when they are the ones that don't know how to manage money. No matter who the President is, it's still up to you to live your life right. I've been perfectly happy with everything he's done "job wise", as a person i couldn't careless. It's obvious the majority of the media is going to betray him one way, so people are gullible enough to believe it all. I've never in my life seen someone having leaching Dems on him 3 years running into his term, it's amazing he can get anything done. They have a laundry list of things and they just Mark off what doesn't work, "well that didn't work let's try this, well this didn't work let's try that". Is it to hard to just work together for the actual country, instead of throwing a tantrum on the floor like a toddler for 3 years now. Gah!

Before the Trump tax plan, I was paying back less than $2K

Nov 17, 2019, 6:32 PM [ in reply to No Doubt ]

in federal tax every April. In April 2019, I owed $15K in federal tax for my 2018 filing. However, I still received almost $800 in refund from my state tax.

I had to add an additional $700 in federal deduction to every one of my 26 paychecks just to keep my federal tax to a reasonable amount come April 2020.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Like a coot coaching search...

Nov 17, 2019, 6:43 PM [ in reply to No Doubt ]

You have your choice of crappy options.

congress has the check book

Nov 17, 2019, 8:20 PM [ in reply to No Doubt ]

john boehner put 6 trillion of debt on us during his term as speaker

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

After the impeachment joke is over.....

Nov 17, 2019, 5:59 PM

what is Hollywood going to complain about?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

monter le cheval de fer
A coot will usually blink when hit in the head with a ball-peen hammer

Re: After the impeachment joke is over.....

Nov 17, 2019, 6:01 PM

Everything until there is nothing left except you. Then you’ll learn your lesson

Re: So now you can impeach a President

Nov 17, 2019, 6:03 PM

Our president is a piece of carp, but why post this thread here?

Nov 17, 2019, 7:05 PM

To #### liberals off like you......who wouldn’t know the truth if it bit you in the rear end......you people are nuts......Go Tigers!!!!

Nov 17, 2019, 7:10 PM

Long story short, you're a naive imbecile. You're laughably stupid, but your stupidity is entertaining. Thanks chief!

Nov 17, 2019, 7:28 PM

You are the real pathetic idiot .......you believe people like Nancy, Adam, Obama, and Hillary who never ever tell the truth about anything but defend them like the frigging moron you are while OUR President Trump who always defends America first, the right to worship freely (yes I am a Christian and Jesus Christ is my Saviour), the right to go out and get a good job (which he will provide you now IF you want to work) so you can proudly support your family without having to rely on food stamps to stay in poverty with no hope, protect and provide for LEGAL American citizens first instead of illegals who sneak over our borders during the night ( you come here legally or stay out of our county you hear me), support our veterans and police officers with action instead of disrespecting them like you all do....just to name a few......but people like you are hopeless and really pitiful to call yourselves an American citizen....really should be ashamed of yourselves but are not smart enough for even that.....Go Tigers!!!!!

Nov 17, 2019, 7:32 PM

Pipe down moron. You support a terrible person. Youre either an idiot or void of morals. Probably both from what I have seen. Either way your moron parents failed and created a piece of garbage like yourself.

Nov 17, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to Re: So now you can impeach a President ]

b2westfarm said:

You are the real pathetic idiot .......you believe people like Nancy, Adam, Obama, and Hillary who never ever tell the truth about anything but defend them like the frigging moron you are while OUR President Trump who always defends America first, the right to worship freely (yes I am a Christian and Jesus Christ is my Saviour), the right to go out and get a good job (which he will provide you now IF you want to work) so you can proudly support your family without having to rely on food stamps to stay in poverty with no hope, protect and provide for LEGAL American citizens first instead of illegals who sneak over our borders during the night ( you come here legally or stay out of our county you hear me), support our veterans and police officers with action instead of disrespecting them like you all do....just to name a few......but people like you are hopeless and really pitiful to call yourselves an American citizen....really should be ashamed of yourselves but are not smart enough for even that.....Go Tigers!!!!!

No, you actually are not. It is impossible to reconcile what you post and what Jesus actually taught. You're what I call a 'hand stamped' christian' ; someone that says Jesus is my savior so they can get their hand stamped and go to heaven. It doesn't work like that. You have to live that way, not just say it.

Your posts betray you, you are not a true believer.

Nov 18, 2019, 9:34 AM

I don’t know who is more pathetic you or that Carlsbad guy......both of you get on here all the frigging time and rant and rave about how bad Donald Trump is and everything he does is evil.......then you call me a terrible person because I call you out for what you really are and will not back down from all your crap and BS......and by the way Trump is a Christian ?? while all your liberal buddies are doing everything in their power to do away with Christianity in this great country .......but like your idol Obama support Atheists, Muslims and everything else except our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ.......Trump has done more good for this country than any President in modern history...... Trump is going no where anytime soon so you just better suck it up little buddies and enjoy the ride...........Keep America Great......Go Tigers!!!!!!

I hope the Orange dolt is held accountable for the corruption.***

Nov 17, 2019, 6:08 PM

They're not impeaching him because they don't like him

Nov 17, 2019, 6:09 PM

though they definitely don't.

They're wanting to impeach him (and everybody he's appointed) because they are criminals and they worry that their racket (or should I say racketS) will be broken, and they will be sent to prison.

The reason half the Republicans are on their side, whether openly or not, is because they're worried about their rackets also.

Well, you must admit, Trump is on his second or third

Nov 17, 2019, 6:23 PM

appointee for just about every member of his cabinet. Trump is the one firing his cabinet members, except for the ones who just flat out quit. It is hard to keep up with who is currently serving.

Look, I am a lifelong Republican, soon to turn 61 years old this January. I don't think Trump will be impeached, but a recent Democratic victory in Louisiana is not a good sign for Trump 2020.

This is the foosball bred.***

Nov 17, 2019, 6:22 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This is the foosball bred.***

Nov 17, 2019, 8:15 PM

Well said!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and what exactly does this have to do with clemson??***

Nov 17, 2019, 6:23 PM

For putting his personal political interest above the USA’s

Nov 17, 2019, 6:37 PM

He is constantly under scrutiny and investigation because he constantly acts as though he is above the law.

Just my opinion.

I don’t care much for any of the Democrat candidates, but I will not vote for Trump or for any republican that sold their soul to defend him when they know he is an abomination and bad for the country.

Nov 17, 2019, 6:38 PM

And you thought a Clemson football forum was the best place for this rant because????

Nov 17, 2019, 6:45 PM

Washington DC is and has been the enemy of the people for over 25 years. All you have to do is look at the national debt-$20,000,000,000,000 and counting. The top 10 richest counties in the country are all in the DC area. Trump is a real danger to their scam on the people and they must get rid of him.
The administrative state hates Trump because he is going around them to actually get things done and also because he has found out he cannot trust them. I thank God every day for him and his efforts to turn this country around. He is being hell hacked on a daily basis because he tells the truth about the deceivers in the Media, in the Deep State and in the Legislature.....

Nov 17, 2019, 7:12 PM

Amen brother......like I said those who actually committed these crimes are running scared because their judgement day is coming soon.....and they will do or say anything to keep the truth from coming out......but that road is about to end for them......Go Tigers!!!!!!

All those wishing for our President to be impeached

Nov 17, 2019, 6:47 PM

Really don't understand how this is going to go. He's given your nest egg the biggest boost of any President. But don't let that stop you from wishing he's guilty of ...what is it this week?

If he's guilty of corruption hurting the American people then by all means impeach, lock him up, or whatever will make you feel good about yourself.

But for crying outloud get your heads out of your collective #####. When he's cleared...again...admit he's done nothing wrong and move on. Stop the witch hunt.

PS

Why is this in Football?

You don't mean his tax plan as a nest egg builder, do you?

Nov 17, 2019, 7:53 PM

See my post a little higher up the board. My federal tax went up $15K with my tax filing in April 2019 versus
April 2018. It was all due to his federal tax plan, as my state tax had almost the exact same refund ($800) in 2019 versus 2018.

I had to add an additional $700 in federal deduction for each of my 26 paychecks in 2019 to keep my federal tax owed in April 2020 to a reasonable amount.

Nov 17, 2019, 7:04 PM

This is an interesting topic to me. I knew then saw the comments of this is a football board, why is this crap here.

To keep it on football, the Clemson football team spent an evening in the White House with President Trump so football is now mentioned.

Preface - For the first 2+ years Trump was in office the Dems tried to put the Russian voter interference charges on Trump and failed. From there, it moved to the Bosnian thing occupying everyone's time looking for impeachment.

With that said, can any Dem or Rep tell me what legislation has been passed by the Democratic lead House and the Republican lead Senate to help the American people (other than funding for budgets)? Three years of wasted salary, benefits and retirement for the House and Senate for what?

I believe most of what has happened is due to Presidential Executive Orders. Please tell me the good that the Congress and Senate have done you and me!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 17, 2019, 7:24 PM

Sir, this is a Wendy’s

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Looks like someone slipped LSD in the communion wine_

Nov 18, 2019, 7:19 AM

at yesterday’s service.

Hate it when that happens.

Trump is anything but innocent.

Nov 18, 2019, 10:02 AM

The issue is, did he commit an impeachable offense by constitutional standards. No where in the constitution does it say that being an overbearing askhole with a narcissistic complex who bullies anyone and everyone who disagrees with him is impeachable.

No where does it say that a POTUS should be impeached because he has a good chance of winning the next election, taking back the house of representatives and increasing a majority in the senate which will probably result in him picking the next two SCOTUS justices.

Nor does the constitution forbid a sitting POTUS from being irregular in how he conducts foreign affairs or uses tariffs to manipulate other countries to his will regarding immigration or criminal investigations.

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This stayed a while on the Tiger Board evidently

Nov 18, 2019, 10:07 AM

I mean to get up to 1% TU's.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

what happens on judgement day?

Nov 18, 2019, 10:20 AM

I'm out of the loop, can you fill us in on those details?

Apparently one of two things ...

Nov 18, 2019, 2:37 PM

1 - Trump ascends into Heaven where he takes his rightful place as the second son of God.
Or
2 - Trump is sucked into Hell where he roasts in eternal damnation while Lucifer and Hillary sip cold Bud Plantinums and laugh and squeal in delight.

Pretty sure those are the only two choices, but I could be wrong.

Replies: 35
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic