Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
So, who do you have as 2nd in the Atlantic behind us?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

So, who do you have as 2nd in the Atlantic behind us?

Sep 4, 2018, 12:21 AM

With Louisville and FSU looking down, this is a real chance for someone. Is this the beginning of the rise of Boston College? Does NC State finally get some momentum?

Who do you see stepping up?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BC

Sep 4, 2018, 12:26 AM

I think NC State takes a small step back after big losses to draft and graduation.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So, who do you have as 2nd in the Atlantic behind us?

Sep 4, 2018, 12:26 AM

I believe it will improve in Tallahassee . I still think FSU is the second best team in the Atlantic , but check back around week 5 .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Sep 4, 2018, 1:26 AM

Agree with Dug.

Seminoles looked like they didn't know their assignments yet, and no one's ever accused them of recruiting geniuses.

Give them some cupcakes, and if Tags can keep them interested enough after the first loss or two, they'll get better.

NC St will score lots of points--Finley and his WRs are the real deal--but the D will require first team O to finish most games.

BC could impress. I think we'll have a good idea soon. But since we go to Tallahassee, not Chestnut Hill or Raleigh this year, I'd still consider FSU the primary threat.

Sep 4, 2018, 1:32 AM

Good call on the NC State offense , they lost so many goods on defense though . Certainly weren't very impressive against JMU over the weekend .
We do travel to Chestnut Hill this year , which could be a solid test .

DB23

Sep 4, 2018, 1:42 AM

Oops. Thanks

riding dugs coattail on this one as well. I think

Sep 4, 2018, 4:07 AM [ in reply to Re: So, who do you have as 2nd in the Atlantic behind us? ]

FSU is better than whAt we viewed last night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 2:45 AM

wow....you Tigers won't play a single ranked team this season until the conference title game.

Sep 4, 2018, 3:31 AM

OK Stuperdog...I guess that's what we get for scheduling two SEC teams...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Left!...Right!... He's down for the count... Short and sweet***

Sep 4, 2018, 8:11 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 3:54 AM [ in reply to Re: So, who do you have as 2nd in the Atlantic behind us? ]

Offer stands , Come by the Football Operations Center on campus and have a look at what a modern Football National Championship Trophy looks like .

DB23

Dang, dawg...sorta feels like we are playing in the SEC east

Sep 4, 2018, 6:01 AM [ in reply to Re: So, who do you have as 2nd in the Atlantic behind us? ]

But since we played, and beat, seven ranked teams last year, it all averages out. Now, you just run along and worry about those chickens!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 4, 2018, 6:44 AM [ in reply to Re: So, who do you have as 2nd in the Atlantic behind us? ]

Wow. So now our schedule is almost as easy as yours dog. Now we both play cupcake schedules this year.

Sep 4, 2018, 6:22 AM

BC will be our toughest test! We'll be fortunate to leave with a win.

BC***

Sep 4, 2018, 7:00 AM

Sep 4, 2018, 7:16 AM

BC almost by default.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Before Saturday I would have said NCSU

Sep 4, 2018, 7:21 AM

But with NCSU just squeaking by James Madison, now I'm not so sure. BC, maybe. FSU looked exactly like I was hoping they'd look...lost, sloppy, and porous on defense. I loved every second of that game last night.

Wake***

Sep 4, 2018, 8:07 AM

BC. Thought so from the beginning, though FSU took a hit.***

Sep 4, 2018, 8:19 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Do i HAVE to pick? Honestly i dont think anyone else

Sep 4, 2018, 8:19 AM

in the division finishes better than 5-3 in the conference. BC might be a tough out up in Chestnut Hill but they aren't that close to challenging for a division title.

Maybe NC State can get it together, but they looked like poop against JMU. I at least expected State to field a good offense this year, and maybe they will eventually, but their offense really struggled in that game. They couldn't run the ball at all and their entire offense was basically Finley throwing to Jakobi Meyers. That doesn't bode well with them replacing the majority of their defense.

I had BC at number 2 even before this weekend***

Sep 4, 2018, 8:44 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic