Topic: Before I retire for the evening
Replies: 8   Last Post: Dec 12, 2019 8:57 AM by: Tiggity®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 8  

Before I retire for the evening

[29]
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 8:55 PM

I feel compelled to make this statement. Much to often we find it necessary to be very critical of a particular player (or coach) for their play on the field. As a fan, we have the right to be upset if a players lets us down but to call them out in a public forum as tigernet is really wrong. If you have never attended a practice in mid August and see what ALL these guys go through you don’t realize the personal sacrifice that they make every day. Being a college athlete and full time student is a tough job. Those eight o’clock classes were never fun for me and I didn’t have practice before them! Accept what these guys are doing for Clemson University and enjoy every minute of it. It’s a fun trip we’ve been on in football for several years and the other sports require just as much sweat and pain. Being a fan of kids like Clemson has representing us is a blessing you should all enjoy. Don’t screw it up for them! GO TIGERS. Support Tiger athletics and Clemson University. Many,many would like to mirror what we do.

Re: Before I retire for the evening

[2]
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 9:14 PM

I agree 100%.

Very well said....

[1]
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 9:19 PM

and spot on.

GO TIGERS!!!

2020 white level member

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 9:19 PM

We drank a lot harder than they do. I think my 8 am classes were harder to make.

2020 white level member

[1]
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 9:22 PM

How hard can a knitting and underwater sewing class be?

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

That sounds pretty hard to me - but I am

[2]
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 9:24 PM

old enough to have the Arthy knuckles.

military_donation.jpg

[1]
Posted: Dec 11, 2019 9:47 PM

Go tigers!
One semester i had 8am and 10am Tu Thur Sat. Now making that 8am was really tough.

2020 white level member

So true! Enjoy it, support it, but don't let it define your

Posted: Dec 11, 2019 9:54 PM

happiness!

2020 white level member

Refs and coaches. Fair game.

Posted: Dec 12, 2019 8:57 AM

Players are off limits. Football fan 101 stuff there.

Now if Dabo screwed up as bad as Saban did against Auburn, I'd give him grief, and he would expect and accept it. Rare to see a loss more squarely on a coach though than Bama v Auburn this year.

2020 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg

- MauldinT
"Tiggi­ty is like finding a high-motor, Dabo five star heart guy. Underrated by the recruiting services, sort of like a Dorian O'Daniel."

Replies: 8  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: I am selling 2020 season tickets section UL, North Stands lower deck, row D seats 5 & 7. These are m...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1386 people have read this post