Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been years since I bought house.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 192

Been years since I bought house.

Sep 16, 2020, 1:57 PM

This crap is expensive!

I’m in the wrong business. Realtors do tons of work when they are helping buyers and I know that most of the realtor fee goes to the agency. But when they’re selling they tap a link on a screen and show up at closing. On the other hand loan agents are just middle men bankers that are too dumb to understand that it shouldn’t take 3 guys to do your job. And an appraisal fee for some goober smooch to protect the banks interest only to always approve the loan as long as it’s not a complete ########, therefore driving up the price of homes in your desired area of living. Super bonus when you’re selling, but not so beneficial when you’re buying. Tally keeps adding up. And I’m good for the money. But when you look at all of the costs, I can’t help but feel like there are folks getting money that will do nothing for me or during the purchase process.

Wish I was a straight cash homie!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. Sorry I couldn’t afford the a.***

Sep 16, 2020, 1:58 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been years since I bought house.

Sep 16, 2020, 2:04 PM

have you seen the real estate market in Florida, shit is way overpriced cause everyone wants to retire or have a second home here. Good for business though. There is something to be said about living in a state with no employment and low property taxes.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Zero income taxes. Work from home Yankees also moving

Sep 16, 2020, 7:34 PM

to Florida. Saw were one tech firm, maybe Google?, was lowering salaries for people who moved from San Fran area now that they are working from home. Much cheaper to live in Nevada, etc.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-fatherg-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I've been trying to rent one for about 2 weeks.

Sep 17, 2020, 12:10 AM

Its harder to rent one than it is to buy one.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 192
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic