Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Been seeing huge TRUMP & AMERICAN flags on boats all over NC waterways (Pics).
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

Been seeing huge TRUMP & AMERICAN flags on boats all over NC waterways (Pics).

Aug 20, 2020, 9:04 AM

In Southport & Wrightsville Beach back in July and last week on Lake Norman near Charlotte!

Saying, the silent majority is ready to pounce again and tired of lawlessness attitudes of the Democrats who have leaned so left that our country could end up rivaling a South American country of your choice.

G0 America & G0 Tigers!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The silent majority of wealthy boat owners?***

Aug 20, 2020, 9:08 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The silent majority of wealthy boat owners?***

Aug 20, 2020, 9:09 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The silent majority of wealthy boat owners?***

Aug 20, 2020, 10:48 AM [ in reply to The silent majority of wealthy boat owners?*** ]

Everyone who fits this persona

Aug 20, 2020, 12:32 PM

Is already voting for Trump, though. What am I missing? How are they going to be more motivated than last time?

Re: Everyone who fits this persona

Aug 20, 2020, 12:38 PM

1 in 4 boat owners are unregistered/undocumented.

Aug 20, 2020, 11:26 AM [ in reply to The silent majority of wealthy boat owners?*** ]

Build a seawall!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

FWIW, I do believe there are more wealthy Whites who will

Aug 20, 2020, 11:47 AM [ in reply to The silent majority of wealthy boat owners?*** ]

vote for DJT than will admit it in a poll or to others. In that way, there is a "silent" group out there. Can't blame them, they are just voting for their economic self interests.

But it won't be enough to win.

At least that is how I see it now.

Ax me again in October.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_nascar_champ.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You think wealthy white people are lying to pollsters?

Aug 20, 2020, 12:03 PM

Right.

Re: Been seeing huge TRUMP flags on boats all over N.C. waterways (3 Pics)..

Aug 20, 2020, 9:11 AM

Thats not many people bill. Anyway, yeah it is really trendy to have a Trump flag on your boat or yacht. I have noticed in Fla too. That said, each one of those yachts means 1 person. The gardner without the yacht has the same power when his or her vote is cast.

Re: Been seeing huge TRUMP & AMERICAN flags on boats all over N.C. waterways (3 Pics)..

Aug 20, 2020, 9:17 AM

Nothing says silent like a giant Trump flag on your boat.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Been seeing huge TRUMP & AMERICAN flags on boats all over N.C. waterways (3 Pics)..

Aug 20, 2020, 9:21 AM

Kind of like alcoholics anonymous attendees telling a bunch of other drunks stories about drunken blunders they did and giving their first name and last initial only in an area where you live close by. So anonymous.

Rich people like Trump***

Aug 20, 2020, 9:18 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Rich people like Trump***

Aug 20, 2020, 9:19 AM

Poor people like Trump too. I saw PLENTY of Trump flags while driving through Eastern NC. And I see plenty here as well in the Western and Northern parts.

Biden has a job in front of them and I think the Democrats think its going to be easier that it will be at the end.

Re: Rich people like Trump***

Aug 20, 2020, 9:23 AM

That is because they were stupid enough to believe he, or republicans for that matter, would actually do anything to help them.

No yacht, no invite to the party.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Until the dems look at Antifa and BLM like the Republicans

Aug 20, 2020, 9:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Rich people like Trump*** ]

look at the skinheads and other right wing organizations, the dems will be in trouble.

They actually elect the left wing wackos and give them a platform to speak. Anarchy, looting, defunding police and violence against citizens are main stream democrat ideals.

There is zero chance a skinhead will ever make it into republican politics. The party of Lincoln will not have it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Anarchy, looting, and violence against citizens are mainstream

Aug 20, 2020, 9:35 AM

Democrat ideals”

Now that’s funny! Lay off the Rush Limbaugh

I'm not one, but that does seem somewhat delusional...***

Aug 20, 2020, 10:14 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ya me either, but still I’m not dumb enough to actually

Aug 20, 2020, 10:39 AM

believe that.

Is this where you pretend

Aug 20, 2020, 11:27 AM [ in reply to Until the dems look at Antifa and BLM like the Republicans ]

the current version of the Republican Party doesn’t embrace QAnon conspiracies, birthers, and ‘good people on both sides’.

Although never registered, I used to consider myself a Republican. Interestingly, my ideology hasn’t changed, the Republican Party has just shifted right out from under me. If many here would be honest, it has done the same to them and some may be surprised to find they are now solidly in the middle or even considered slightly liberal, especially when it comes to social issues...but they hang on to a name that is really meaningless anymore.

The current incarnation of the Republican Party is not the Party of Lincoln...it has been taken over by Dixiecrats, evangelicals, one issue voters, and closet white supremacists. If you could ever claim to be the Party of Lincoln, those days are surely gone. You are now solidly the party of Trump.

and remember how the Dems define rich

Aug 20, 2020, 9:25 AM [ in reply to Rich people like Trump*** ]

everyone in here is "rich" in their eyes. unless you're on SNAP, you're "rich"

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If you want to see Trump country, go to Santee - it would be

Aug 20, 2020, 9:32 AM

easier to count the boats and houses that don't have a Trump flag...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want to see Trump country, go to Santee - it would be

Aug 20, 2020, 9:35 AM

Trumpistan. That's South Carolina. Do you think if someone flew a Biden flag on their house in Santee that the neighbors could accept them?

a better question would be

Aug 20, 2020, 9:38 AM

how long before that flag is defaced/destroyed. Similar to a Trump flag in San Fran Sicko

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If you want to see Trump country, go to Santee - it would be

Aug 20, 2020, 10:45 AM [ in reply to Re: If you want to see Trump country, go to Santee - it would be ]

Oh no doubt his base is extremely loyal. More so

Aug 20, 2020, 12:46 PM

than anything I’ve ever seen, I think even including sports teams. And there’s no doubt that base will show up very strongly at the polls. If he loses though, it’s because he has done nothing to grow his popularity outside of his already loyal base. I think his support has shrunk, but that’s just my opinion- his base still remains blindly loyal and the same size maybe, but he has turned away a lot of those people that supported him only because he had an R next to his name, or because he wasn’t Hillary.

Just my opinion

But it's not a cult....

Aug 20, 2020, 10:05 AM

Don't remember seeing Obama flags or Bush flags, or Reagan boat wraps.

The cult of personality is alive and well among weak men who think Trump is a strong man.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

So do I need to buy a boat to join this cult?***

Aug 20, 2020, 10:06 AM

Re: So do I need to buy a boat to join this cult?***

Aug 20, 2020, 10:25 AM

I'd recommend a Kris Craft Constellation as minimum entry requirement. generally if you can reduce your tax liability by about $80,000, it should cover about 25% down on a used model.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If I'm dumb enough to donate $$$ to a border wall

Aug 20, 2020, 11:37 AM

fundraiser, will that reduce my tax liability any?

Nope - they'll accept a red hat and a strong dislike of minorities

Aug 20, 2020, 11:30 AM [ in reply to So do I need to buy a boat to join this cult?*** ]

In lieu of the boat

How... weird...***

Aug 20, 2020, 11:33 AM

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic