Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Starting to get a little worried and blinded
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 431

Starting to get a little worried and blinded

Aug 12, 2015, 1:09 PM

from all the sunshine.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/writer/jerry-palm/25267298/2015-bowl-projections-sec-big-12-and-acc-in-pac-12-out-of-playoff

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I still can't fanger out why everyone is slobbing on Auburn'

Aug 12, 2015, 1:10 PM

whang.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because SEC***

Aug 12, 2015, 1:13 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Starting to get a little worried and blinded

Aug 12, 2015, 1:12 PM

Did our defense and o-line get better since last year?***

Aug 12, 2015, 1:15 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No.

Aug 12, 2015, 1:16 PM

But presumably, our Deshaun did.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course the D didn't get better, they were

Aug 12, 2015, 1:19 PM [ in reply to Did our defense and o-line get better since last year?*** ]

really farking good. The idea is that we wills score more points this year and that the D will reload more than rebuild.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what I think:

Aug 12, 2015, 1:29 PM [ in reply to Did our defense and o-line get better since last year?*** ]

We drop off a bit at LB. The DL will be better than we think, and will get better every week. Secondary will be better than last year.

The OL will get better every week, and will be better at the end of the year than last year. The RB situation is pretty good, better than last year. If Watson stays healthy, he makes everyone, including the defense, play better. The WR corps is as good as we have ever been, depth wise.

Injuries at certain positions could nullify any of the above, but you just have to hope for the best there. Nothing can be done to prepare for that.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

One of the keys to keeping Watson healthy has to be for us

Aug 12, 2015, 1:59 PM

to have a sniper in the press box that can quickly make a kill shot on any opponent that gets near him. I mean, the kind of shot with a large enough caliber that instantly drops a bull elephant where he stands. Sure, that's old school football, but I say do WHATEVER it takes to win.

ringofhonor-rhtig.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I know what caliber rifle you need.....

Aug 12, 2015, 2:17 PM

SEC-caliber.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GOD

Aug 12, 2015, 3:10 PM

I missed you.

badge-ringofhonor-clemsonsteve02.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, FSU is still loaded

Aug 12, 2015, 1:16 PM

Whenever Miami decides to get serious, that worries me too

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Kinda reminding me a little of 2008

Aug 12, 2015, 2:16 PM

We know how well it went over that season, having the media blowing the team left and right about how good they were.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't worry, Louisville will end all that nonsense for us.

Aug 12, 2015, 3:16 PM

Butt seriously, I'm not convinced that we're going to be that good. Too many question marks on defense, the offensive line, kicker and even our OCs. I hope I am wrong but I'm not seeing 11-0 heading into Cootlumbia like some folks. I've been down this road too many times to get my hopes up.

This is the proper attitude.

Aug 12, 2015, 3:26 PM

You can't win 11 games at a time, and you can't let losing one along the way create a big hangover.

Even great teams have some close calls along the way, and Ohio State probably shouldn't even have been in the playoffs last year. They just kept getting better, though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Every man is my superior, in that I may learn something from him."

It is fun to think it could happen, but scary to think that

Aug 12, 2015, 3:29 PM

a 3 game losing streak is also possible.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Think he's got a sister named Rosie?

Aug 12, 2015, 3:18 PM

Somebody had to do it...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Replies: 16
| visibility 431
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic