Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Clemson squarely in the mix for elite Tennessee lineman after visit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 1

TNET: Clemson squarely in the mix for elite Tennessee lineman after visit

Jan 31, 2019, 3:38 PM

Clemson squarely in the mix for elite Tennessee lineman after visit

Without an offer, Clemson was on the outside looking in of Bryn Tucker’s top-five. However, a trip to Clemson for its elite junior day put the Tigers squarely in the mix with Auburn, LSU, Notre Dame, Tennessee, and Virginia Tech. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Clemson squarely in the mix for elite Tennessee lineman after visit

Jan 31, 2019, 3:57 PM

I’m thinking most people from a place like eastern Tennessee, are not going to care for the look of Oklahoma, too flat, too brown, too hot and not enough trees.

Jan 31, 2019, 4:11 PM

Wow! this guy seems taylor-made for Clemson. Outstanding young man! If he joins us, he will leave here as an All-American and first-round draft pick for the NFL. Really hope he comes on board.

Jan 31, 2019, 4:30 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson squarely in the mix for elite Tennessee lineman after visit ]

Not enough defense either. ;)

Jan 31, 2019, 4:54 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson squarely in the mix for elite Tennessee lineman after visit ]

You forgot too many tornado and other tragedies. Moore, Oklahoma has been wiped off the earth twice already by a super tornado, and it's right next to Norman. Like Tuscaloosa, that place is always getting hit by those bad storms.

Jan 31, 2019, 5:25 PM

You trying to jinx Clemson to be hit by a tornado?

Boy that’s the truth, wife is from moore

Jan 31, 2019, 5:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Clemson squarely in the mix for elite Tennessee lineman after visit ]

And the most recent big tornado did amazingly awful things there

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tucker gets it...

Jan 31, 2019, 5:25 PM

...and Dabo knows how to make these young guys listen. Long term career talk may not be what these guys expect to hear from a college coach but Dabo knows how to get their attention and he believes in what he is telling them.

Dabo is truly remarkable. If he had gone to the AD's of 20 top football programs looking for a head coach job and told him his plan, most would have laughed at him and said that elite high school football players could care less about what he is selling.

Clemson will get their Heisman soon. That is the only box not checked. After that I don't know how you could achieve a higher level of success.

Multiple ACC championships - Check
Destroy UofSC for at least 5 years in a row. - Check
Multiple National Championships. - Check
Beat the absolute crap out of Bama in the CFBNC - Check
Heisman - _____

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beautiful and Library? Did they build a new one someplace?***

Jan 31, 2019, 5:43 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2019, 5:48 PM

I would love to land Bryn, he would be a perfect fit for Clemson athletically, academically and he has that winning Championships attitude to be the Best he can be. He could be the or one of the best OL we have ever had. His film is great too.

We win championships because we find champions and develop them into the best they can be for life. Nobody is better at it now than Dabo and his crew, the love they have for each an every recruit shines through along with the dedication to our facilities and how beautiful the lakes and local area people who just love these football players and just pour into them wisdom and vision.

Our 2020 class could be the best ever overall OL recruits!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Sirius lookin' Dood.

Jan 31, 2019, 5:49 PM

We need some big nasties on the O-Line.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 31, 2019, 6:35 PM

Very impressive young man!!! He seems to be the perfect type of young man that Clemson looks for!

Jan 31, 2019, 7:59 PM

I feel like we're finally recruiting well at OL and the rest of our recruiting is exploding too. I think the best is still yet to come.

I have watched this young man play at Knoxville Catholic...

Jan 31, 2019, 9:13 PM

He is a stud and is a perfect fit for Clemson’s elite line! He would absolutely love & thrive in the family atmosphere, tradition & path to excellence as a Clemson football player!! I’m certainly glad we get to watch him for another year at Knox Catholic!!

Re: I have watched this young man play at Knoxville Catholic...

Feb 1, 2019, 7:51 AM

I have watched him too. My daughter attends Knoxville Catholic and says he is a very good kid. I hope he chooses Clemson. ND will be tough competition, I am afraid.

Dabo is the ultimate closer.

Feb 1, 2019, 4:50 AM

"An offer from Clemson is something special. It means you have character." How many SEC factories can say that?

Replies: 15
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic