Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baylor Game Day sign - we have a winner!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Baylor Game Day sign - we have a winner!

Nov 16, 2019, 10:31 AM

Best ever imo

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Whatever choice(s) you make makes you. Choose wisely.

Re: Baylor Game Day sign - we have a winner!

Nov 16, 2019, 10:36 AM

Love it! There is another one that said CFP committee is the biggest mystery since Amelia Earhard!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“I’m worried I won’t get into OU”

Nov 16, 2019, 10:37 AM

Said no one ever

LOL. Could substitute SCAR for OU on that sign

Nov 17, 2019, 12:19 PM [ in reply to Re: Baylor Game Day sign - we have a winner! ]

As I stated a few days ago, this years committee are making up their own set of rules as they go. There isn't any other answer for the BS they keep coming up with when the eye test out weighs the actual outcome. A win is a win, and your eyes can't possibly see the score on the score board any other way. Even if they used their so called eye test, their eyes saw a Clemson defence stop UNC in their tracks from scoring with the 2 point conversion against Clemson, and the stop resulted in a win is a win, and not they won but lost. To see that, they would have had to see the Refs make a horrendous bad call, and that just wasn't the case because that wasn't an issue!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Let's try this again so we can see it in it's true form

Nov 16, 2019, 10:38 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: Let's try this again so we can see it in it's true form

Nov 17, 2019, 12:09 PM

Much better than the other. that person must have borrowed Spud's fisherman camera, or they were a fisherman also!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 10:38 AM

That is good.

I agree. This year’s committee is an enigma.***

Nov 16, 2019, 10:46 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They must have given each other enigmas before

Nov 16, 2019, 10:56 AM

making up their minds.......nothing there, just a complete void!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: They must have given each other enigmas before

Nov 16, 2019, 2:28 PM

An enigma administered by a cute nurse is just barely tolerable.....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I’m curious, where can I get one of these enigmas

Nov 17, 2019, 9:52 AM

And how expensive are they?

I dunno, but I hear there's a mystery wrapped in a riddle

Nov 17, 2019, 11:53 AM

inside of one.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I agree. This year’s committee is an enigma.***

Nov 16, 2019, 11:11 AM [ in reply to I agree. This year’s committee is an enigma.*** ]

An enigma wrapped in a riddle wrapped in a Special Edition Limited Time Taco Bell Nacho Cheese Dorito Gordita, brought to you by Progressive Insurance and your local Chevy dealers.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Nov 17, 2019, 11:24 AM [ in reply to I agree. This year’s committee is an enigma.*** ]

Germany’s message coding was enigma. Coincidence.....

Nov 17, 2019, 12:33 PM

No that isn't a Coincidence, the coincidence is that nobody informed the committee that the enigma secret code had been broken in the 1940's, and apparently, no one on that entire committee had never seen that movie. That was a very important part of the history of that war, and if no one on the committee never seen the movie where the enigma code had been broken, is that the kind of people we want judging American FB teams in an American born sport as in Football, I don't!!!

even the playoff committee had to laugh at

Nov 16, 2019, 10:48 AM

that one.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 11:00 AM

They just showed one with the "Circle of SUC" with almost all of the teams other than Arkansas and LSU, with a circle of them beating each other. UK > Missouri > UofSC > Georgia, etc.

Nov 16, 2019, 11:02 AM

This year's playoff committee is obviously all about politics and aligning the top 4 teams to generate as much revenue as possible in the playoff. Ranking the best teams in the proper order is an afterthought.

Nov 16, 2019, 12:53 PM

I liked this one.

Nov 16, 2019, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Baylor Game Day sign - we have a winner! ]

Many academic leaders are in their leadership position because they are unique among their peers: they have their heads on straight.

Mullen, from Oregon, rubs me the opposite. He is a leftist who is a product of the artificial reality known as academia, and he believes in it and doesn't recognize its falsehoods. Truth is what you make it to be, and convince people of, and everybody gets their turn creating their own template. After you have tried a variety of truths, you get to choose which one you prefer.

Well, Mr M, here is a universal constant for your alternative reality: Clemson ain't lost since 11 months after Trump's inauguration, and only two teams have played us close into the 4th quarter.

That there is right funny...***

Nov 16, 2019, 11:17 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes, Georgia does suck

Nov 16, 2019, 12:15 PM

Signed,
College Football

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 16, 2019, 1:39 PM

Germans...

"You don't get control of the game when you're air-balling layups." - Brent Venables

Nov 16, 2019, 2:12 PM

Best sign EVER!

This sign was

Nov 16, 2019, 2:34 PM

very clever.

My neck hurts

Nov 17, 2019, 9:22 AM

But, that's perfect!

Nov 17, 2019, 9:52 AM

My favorite was "At least I don't live in Oklahoma."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol there was one at the game that said

Nov 17, 2019, 11:19 AM

Win Lose or Draw we still don't love in Oklahoma

Re: Lol there was one at the game that said

Nov 17, 2019, 12:44 PM

Big Chief would disagree ;), he is loving them all in Oklahoma!!!

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic