Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Batson Scholly
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Batson Scholly

Jun 4, 2018, 11:30 AM

Question for experts on here.

Is this a 5 heart scholly? I mean something about this bothers me. We lose HJ and same week give a scholarship to a player with how many stars? Is he legit? What other schools recruited him?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First, tell us why it bothers you?

Jun 4, 2018, 11:33 AM

Who do you think should get a scholarship instead of him for the upcoming season?

If you are able to provide valid answers to those questions then we will respond in kind. TIA

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: First, tell us why it bothers you?

Jun 4, 2018, 11:40 AM

LOL. It’s not who else should get one. It’s is he legit enough to have one. Just asking. Who else recruited him?

Why does it matter who else recruited him?

Jun 4, 2018, 11:45 AM

Who else recruited Hunter Renfrow?

We've had 2 kids transfer out and have extra scholarships for the season. Those scholarships are going to go to current walk-ons. It doesn't necessarily mean he will keep that scholarship after this season.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Re: Batson Scholly

Jun 4, 2018, 11:51 AM

Pretty good quarterback - led team to state finals this December - tremendous athlete - smart move by Coach Swinney -

it doesnt matter

Jun 4, 2018, 11:52 AM

we have 80 scholarship players going into camp. Batson will now make 81...we will give 4 more scholarships out after camp. Batson will probably keep his all 4-5 years. the others probably will not but you never know.

If the coaches knew of attrition before Signing Day then I still think he would have gotten a scholarship then as opposed to now. We recruit a different type of guy that other schools. That means we fill our scholarships with the right guys and sometimes not necessarily the best guy. We could sign any 4-5* guy but if they baggage then they aren't the right guy for Dabo and the Tigers. I have no problem with the way we use our scholarships. Other areas may hurt us depth wise like at DT next season but right now we are fine.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic