Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball Recruiting
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

Basketball Recruiting

Mar 20, 2015, 6:46 PM

I heard the name "Larry Nance, Jr." during today's Wyoming game. We all know about Jerian Grant at ND. I think a Clemson team with Nance, Jr. Jerian Grant and KJ would make the NCAAs. Why are these legacy players not at Clemson? Does BB use the services of the football recruiting office?

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jerian is Harvey Grants son, not Horaces

Mar 20, 2015, 7:22 PM

Harvey was only here for 1 year and then transfered to OU or OSU. Hard to say that is a legacy. We already got 1 of his sons and it sounds like this one wanted to go his own way and didnt pick either of Dads schools.

Didn't Nance Jr have some sort of metabolic disease that wasn't diagnosed until late high school or even college and wasn't a big prospect?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

krohns disease @@

Mar 20, 2015, 10:11 PM

--

If you are going to complain

Mar 21, 2015, 9:34 AM

At least know what you are talking about. We recruited grant hard but told us he wanted to go somewhere else away from where his family played. I don't remember anyone recruiting nance hence why he is at Wyoming. Basketball wise we are like wake at football and everyone expects us to recruit like we are clemson football, they are exclusive from one another. Bb recruiting is going after everyone who will consider us, this site is terrible keeping up with bb recruiting so don't go by what you see or don't see here.

It seems to me that ours players don't turn out to be as

Mar 21, 2015, 2:43 PM

good as they were advertised in high school or they don't play on a consistent level,I think Brad needs to bring in a head Dr.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic