Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball Radio Interview
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Basketball Radio Interview

Feb 11, 2017, 4:16 PM

During the BB interview on radio after the game BB said that they were inbounding the ball on Duke's side of the half court line and because they didn't have a time out they really "didn't have a play"> That says it all. Th mean admitted he was clueless about situational plays and coaching therm. Unreal!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

your favorite word is "clueless"...

Feb 11, 2017, 4:17 PM

You use it every otheday time you post...

We get it. You are a coaching and playing legend.

What Brownell was trying to say was they didn't have a timeout to setup a play and they had to use a play that was already drawn up

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: your favorite word is "clueless"...

Feb 11, 2017, 5:41 PM

Let me explain something to you ignorant one: Anyone who has ever coached a #### thing has plays ready for a situation like that--timeouts or no timeouts. Haven't heard from you lately.

I see you're just as stupid as before..
You don't know a darn thing about sports so shut up and let those who do educated you. Get or doI have to look you up and splain it to you!!

Why don't you listen and you just might learn something. Any coach in any sport has situational plays that are practiced every practice so that when needed it is automatic to execute the play. See the last play in the Natty game if you still don't understand.
Wow, now I see why you have that attitude.

Feb 11, 2017, 5:43 PM [ in reply to your favorite word is "clueless"... ]

For your information dummy that should make no difference in execution of there play. Absolutely none but then again you've never coached a darn thing so anything said will be way over your head! go back in your hole

Feb 11, 2017, 5:48 PM [ in reply to your favorite word is "clueless"... ]

So big mouth let's see what you know. Tell me what a double pick inbounds pass play is and specifically why it is the perfect play for the last 6.2 seconds we faced today? I'm waiting . If you can't answer a basic question like this time for you to ####!

We killed you in football, Brownell beat you in

Feb 11, 2017, 6:11 PM

..basketball, and soon we'll beat you in baseball.

And you'll be hiding under your rock as most often is the case.

Did u enjoy all that angry typing you did?

Feb 11, 2017, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Re: your favorite word is "clueless"... ]

I actually have, and still do coach (not basketball) but i do know a good bit about it.

I also know one thing is for certain, the fact that u are on a message board trying to tell everyone how to do things or how great you are says a ton about your character and your "coaching" ability.

I had fun reading your nonsense back to me. It gave me a good laugh, especially you trying to be a message board bully.

And, ok, I'll play your game... a double pick would have been running one guy through 2 guys screening trying to find and open shot. But, there is this guy named coach K on the other bench who would have countered that. Our players simply didn't make a play at the end and we lost to a better team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did u enjoy all that angry typing you did?

Feb 12, 2017, 10:22 AM

Easley: if you don't know this simple, basic strategy you've never coached! Oh I'm sorry. Forgot about your coaching in the pee wee basketball league .Nice try but your explanation of a double pick ics totally wrong. Try again? Your Tigernet info says you coach baseball.Sure hope you know more about baseball than you do about football and basketball b because you don't know a ### thing about either one! What as loser

Feb 11, 2017, 9:28 PM [ in reply to Re: your favorite word is "clueless"... ]

Do you feel better now?

This cocklover only comes out of the woodwork

Feb 11, 2017, 6:09 PM

..when there's something bad he can jump on. Funny how he's quiet when it's 56-7 or 62-60 or when we're winning national championships. ... What a typical cocklover.

Re: This cocklover only comes out of the woodwork

Feb 12, 2017, 10:24 AM

shows what you know loser. I attend all Tiger football games, home and away as well as playoffs and national title games. Grow up and when you get some m oney from your job at Mickey D's maybe you can afford to learnt the games by actually seeing them.

Cocklover is obvious.

Feb 12, 2017, 10:33 PM

And you obviously you're a bizarre liar with some screws loos on top of it.

Re: Basketball Radio Interview

Feb 12, 2017, 10:47 PM

tiger james, I don't have a dog in the fight and enjoy reading other people's discussions. I do have one question though....and it's about football.

Would you ever elect to choose defense first?

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic