Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Basketball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 689

Basketball

Nov 23, 2015, 10:34 PM

Is a game of runs and is the one college sport that has the most parity. It's a sport where unc can lose to northern Iowa one night and then beat a ranked team 3 nights later by double digits. Umass can play ball and tigers shooting poorly - happens. Another half to make adjustments and find a rhythm

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Re: Basketball

Nov 23, 2015, 10:43 PM

Northern iowa has been a power house for some time

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Basketball

Nov 23, 2015, 10:52 PM

True - but the point is teams like the heels, or cavs, or dook, can lose that game and play #4 three days later and dog them. It's all how you shoot and execute. Tigers could play crappy tonight and be matched up in two days or tomorrow night against Michigan (for ex) and win by 10. It's basketball

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Replies: 2
| visibility 689
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic