Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Once and for all, who is our best QB after today?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 1

Once and for all, who is our best QB after today?

Apr 8, 2017, 6:36 PM

Based off of what you saw today . . .

Based off of what you saw today in the spring game, who is our best QB?    [Results]

Kelly Bryant
Zerrick Cooper
Tucker Israel
Hunter Johnson
2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Based off what I saw ?

Apr 8, 2017, 6:37 PM

I saw Dabo say KB2 was still the guy.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah, but what does he know?

Apr 8, 2017, 6:39 PM

;)

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

great coach no doubt

but he was wrong about stout and watson..watson was clearly the best in that situation

C'mon.***

Apr 8, 2017, 6:40 PM

- H. L. Mencken

I'd say hunter Johnson***

Apr 8, 2017, 6:37 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tucker was best all around...

Apr 8, 2017, 6:38 PM

bryant is good if we run an option style offense..but i fear we wil have another stout type situation where he gets the not simply because he has rode the bench for years without complaining

Re: Once and for all, who is our best QB after today?

Call me crazy but Tucker looked as good as anyone. Some receivers simply dropped the ball...

I'd say Hunter's right there with him.

Crazy!***

Apr 8, 2017, 6:40 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I say

Apr 8, 2017, 6:46 PM

Tucker

We will NOT win with Bryant throwing the ball. He should be moved to tailback!

I say DB or WR.*****

Apr 8, 2017, 6:50 PM

You can't draw that conclusion based off of anything you saw

Apr 8, 2017, 7:03 PM [ in reply to I say ]

today.

- H. L. Mencken

Apr 8, 2017, 6:56 PM

What offense will we run this year? If it's the same style that Watson ran, I would say Johnson or Cooper. Israel is there too. Bryant has got to get better in the passing game. If a team like Auburn puts 8 defensive guys on the line, we must be able to throw the football.

Apr 8, 2017, 7:08 PM

Cooper has onr helluva of an arm but often over threw the WRs. Hunter had his bright spots as well. Bryant I'm just not seeing it. I was rooting for him to shine today. Depending on who develops 1st btw Coop and HJ will determine how good we are. Tucker had a great game but looks like he struggles to see over the OL. I can see a lot of the balls being batted down from tucker.

Once and for all....

Apr 8, 2017, 7:06 PM

I don't think that means what you think you wanted it to mean.

Huh?***

Apr 8, 2017, 7:08 PM

- H. L. Mencken

Apr 8, 2017, 7:10 PM

If Hunter Johnson is that close after only a few months, id say him. I love Kelly Bryant but he is limited as a passer. Cooper looked good at times, demonstrating balance at the position. Israel had some throws but looks limited as a runner.

I trust our coaches but from watching the game today, I say go with HJ. Just my humble observation

Apr 8, 2017, 7:41 PM

Hunter Johnson look good today not being in system long maybe K Bryant will start and be our running QB then bring in H Johnson to throw the ball I bet we have a 2 QB system most of year.

Based solely on today it's Israel...

Apr 8, 2017, 7:10 PM

but I really liked what I saw from Cooper later in the day and still think he's the eventual starter. I just hope it doesn't take half the season to realize it.

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 8, 2017, 8:00 PM

I don't know who should be our starting QB yet, but I think the comparisons between Bryant and Stout miss the mark. Bryant is a Lamar Jackson or Woody Dantzler kind of running QB that Stoudt never was. Don't forget how difficult it is to defense a stud running QB in the college game. Our offense can definitely win with Bryant at QB. Time will tell if Cooper or Johnson can beat him out, but don't sell our offense short if Bryant starts.

Apr 8, 2017, 8:03 PM

Tucker

Replies: 20
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic