Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Saturday's game against the chickens will not
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 16
| visibility 4,304

Saturday's game against the chickens will not

Nov 23, 2017, 12:14 PM

quite be 1916 Georgia Tech vs Cumberland College but it will be a destruction of epic proportions in the series. In fact, I'm beginning to think it just might be the largest margin of victory ever in the series.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Saturday's game against the chickens will not

Nov 23, 2017, 1:02 PM

Been thinking the same thing!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 23, 2017, 1:38 PM

This game will be closer than we think....

Would love another “63-17” or “56-7”.

But...it’s just not gonna happen! On paper, we statistically outmatch them in every way. We have better athletes on both sides of the ball.

However- this is Clemson vs South Carolina. They want revenge bad. They want to ruin our playoff chances. We are going into their house!

Take them lightly? We will be looking at 10-2!

Now! On the other hand?!?! I hope I’m “completely wrong” in my weary conservatism!

Clemson 38 - Sakerlina 24

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That whole revenge nonsense..it will

Nov 23, 2017, 6:17 PM

last about 10 minutes before they realize revenge doesn't block and tackle. And revenge? Revenge for what?? I think we need revenge for the lies they told after that game. Bunch of bull shat.

Exactly. Kicked the you know what out of them, and then

Nov 23, 2017, 9:04 PM

THEY INSULTED us by lying and impugning OUR HONOR. And they lied....TO SAVE THEIR SORRY ##### from ridicule from their own fans. Our guys aren't stupid. They are going to take care of business.

Nov 23, 2017, 1:43 PM

If we can... we need to make a big statement..... with several exclamation marks!!!!! !!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We do Chicken right...it's not just for frying anymore!

I’m a-scared!! shut them chickens ?? ?? up!!!!

Nov 23, 2017, 1:48 PM

GO TIGRES!!!! ??????

Nov 23, 2017, 5:43 PM

I’m not seeing that. I think it will be close. We have kept worse teams in the game than the current coot team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Based on what? That's more unlikely than an outright South Carolina win

Nov 23, 2017, 6:26 PM

Nm

Re: Based on what? That's more unlikely than an outright South Carolina win

Nov 23, 2017, 8:14 PM

I don't know if I think it will be quite as big a beatdown as last year, but I am in agreement that I don't expect it to be close. If I am betting between us losing or a bigger margin than last year, then I'll take beatdown number 2. Based on: We have played our best this year and recent years during big games, and there is no question that the team considers this a big game. We have the better players, and most SC fans would not even dispute that. I would expect them to come out with a similar game plan as Syracuse, but we have had several weeks to address the deficiencies and I don't expect lightning to strike twice. Emotion will only get them so far. Either we will smack them in the mouth, and the route will be on, or they hang for a little bit but we just wear them out. We are more physical, in better shape, and much, much deeper, especially, now that we are healthy. Last of all, I think that the coaches have been conservative with leads because they are looking at Championships instead of games. Why show something when you don't have to for the W? SC is different because of recruiting and getting in stride for the post season. I think we keep pouring it on a team that will be exhausted and just wanting it to end in the 4th quarter.

Nov 23, 2017, 8:27 PM

We are not built to put up numbers like last year. Also, Dabo doesn't run up the score on anyone.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would have to disagree.

Nov 23, 2017, 8:37 PM

Watson was in for the first 49 points last year. The Shamecocks are different even in his book.

Nov 23, 2017, 9:01 PM [ in reply to Re: Saturday's game against the chickens will not ]

Exactly! What was that Citadel score again?

yeah but the coots aren't ed Cid

Nov 23, 2017, 9:10 PM

oh wait...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Never again, they are out for revenge!***

Nov 23, 2017, 9:05 PM

38-24*****

Nov 23, 2017, 9:09 PM

Nov 23, 2017, 9:16 PM

Chickins will probably be chippy at the start and try to engage in antics to get the Tigers into something. I think KB showed that doesn't work against nc state's chubby, the towel thief. Our team is mature and will play to a standard which is well above the coots. Not saying it will be a blowout as large as last year but if we play our game, we will win.

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 16
| visibility 4,304
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic