Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball Winning Percentage
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

Baseball Winning Percentage

May 18, 2018, 10:02 AM

Checking the Tigers winning percentages this morning and compared to the divisional leaders in MLB the Tigers are winning at a higher Avg. than the MLB leaders in all divisions. I'd say that's pretty impressive. Got Tigers, Beat Pitt !!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That correlation

May 18, 2018, 10:27 AM

Makes zero sense but then again... Go Tigers

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You're right.

May 18, 2018, 10:30 AM

We had to face ACC dumpires.

Fortunately

May 18, 2018, 10:37 AM

The Tigers don’t have those 6 plus game road trips to the west coast to deal with.

Re: Fortunately

May 18, 2018, 11:16 PM

I know it doesn't mean a thing, just wanted to see how many negative post would come from the comment. It's amazing how people will always find a negative response to any post. Amazing, why couldn't someone just say, that's great Go Tigers.

May 19, 2018, 1:59 AM

Why only 20 posts in a decade of TNet for you ?

I post 20 times before breakfast some days .

Just curious .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

May 19, 2018, 12:12 PM

It's because I simply enjoy reading others posts and occasionally post or comment myself. I had just noticed so many people's negative comments on Coach Swinney's handling of the Josh Belk situation, 95% negative as to why he should not have given Belk his unconditional release.
One man is not going to make South Carolina into a National Power, and I think that this shows exactly why student athletes choose Clemson, because they know what kind of a man Dabo is and this is just an example of his character.
It matters to me not how many posts you have on here, the content is much more important. I just posted the stats about the Baseball team, and guess what, true to form, the vast majority of comments were negative, not a single person, that's impressive, but most wanted to point out the obvious, that MLB is different from College Baseball, like I didn't know that. It's just disheartening to see all the post on here that try to put down, others posts, or coaches or players or former players, instead of thinking positive thoughts about everything Clemson.

As for Josh Belk, let him go where he chooses, if he's not cut out to be a Clemson Man, why should we care where he goes to school. Let's just wish him well and luck on his new journey. Leaving Clemson was not a 4 year mistake, it was a life-time mistake, but that's on him now, not the coaching staff at Clemson University.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic