Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Baseball

Apr 24, 2019, 2:32 PM

Predicting an 11-4 finish with a 36-20 record. Sweep thru a regional and we’re 39-20 which would prob be montes worst record after 59 games yet it would be a much more successful season! Point is who cares about our record if it’s just good enough to get in. We could be 56-0 or 36-20. It makes no difference, it’s all about the regionals

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball

Apr 24, 2019, 2:43 PM

Sorry but I just don't have your optimism. I have seen no sign of anything good from this team in quite a while now. I would not know how to right this ship but it has become painful to watch them lose no matter who the opponent is. Not looking forward to today's game.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 2:53 PM

On the bright side, I heard a rumor that Monte Lee is up for the G.O.D.award (Goat of Defeat). Anyone heard anything?

Apr 24, 2019, 2:54 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball ]

You may want to take a few games off from actually watching.

It not nearly as upsetting to scroll through the box score of a loss as it is to watch the entire thing to get let down at the end.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball ]

I see it like this.....We know we’re good enough to sweep unc and beat Louisville. We’re also bad enough to lose to ND and get swept by Duke. We’ve seen enough bad lately and it HAS to be time for some good. No way does this team just keep losing. We need to finish this week 2-2 and then hit the reset button. We have winnable games until ncst after this weekend. We need Mat Clark big time

Still games to play.

Apr 24, 2019, 2:49 PM

Your team, the UofSC squad will not make the postseason once again. They will be lucky to play in the conference tourney. Clemson is a projected 2 seed as of today from Baseball America. They get Greene back this week and Merideth back next week. Two ranked teams coming up. This streak sucks, but Clemson is still alive. Your team is done.

Message was edited by: WaterheadTX®

Re: Still games to play.

Apr 24, 2019, 2:59 PM

Wash rinse repeat with some of you on here. You actually took the time to say all of that. Get a life man

Re: Still games to play.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Still games to play. ]

And you even edited the message. That’s pretty flattering that it meant so much to you.

Apr 24, 2019, 3:22 PM

Now that we’ve gotten into enough of the season, you get a good idea of what teams strengths and weaknesses are. At the time, it looked like the sweep of unc and the Louisville series that we should have swept, you see that both those teams are not up to their usual hitting standards. Hence, made our pitching look stronger than it probably is.

Can’t remember who posted it now but they said the long college baseball grind is starting to show up on the freshman. Davis is a darn good pitcher and athletic as well. But he’s going to have a couple down games. All pitchers do.

Holt has had trouble with a sore arm. Injury bug has limited Monte on what he can and can’t do. Like the perfect storm hit us all at once and now the guys are pressing which makes it only worse.

We’d be a much better team without the pre and in season injuries. I, like you think we’ll snap out of it. Remember Vandy last year. Everyone wrote them off in April!!!!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 24, 2019, 3:54 PM

Just for a;”$ and giggles tonight, everyone bunts or goes to opposite field. It can’t be as bad and it just might work!

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic