Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Reps. mop floor with Dem. Senators....again.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 554

Reps. mop floor with Dem. Senators....again.

May 1, 2019, 12:05 PM

Barr hearing is almost unfair. Sens. Feinstein, Leahy...etc are so old and senile I wouldn't be surprised if one of them keeled over into a dead faint.

Barr holding master class in public, political arsse whooping.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wrong scok***

May 1, 2019, 12:07 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Re: Wrong scok***

May 1, 2019, 12:10 PM

What is a scok? If you disagree with my statement you should understand that I'm a liberal independent. And whatever one's personal political views are, truth is still truth. I think Barr is a political toadie but you have to give him credit where credit is due. He's eating their lunch. :)

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is there a Felix3?***

May 1, 2019, 12:51 PM [ in reply to Wrong scok*** ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reps. mop floor with Dem. Senators....again.

May 1, 2019, 12:18 PM

Yeah I was embarrassed for them. Leahy was a mess. I was so embarrassed for him that I was getting stressed. What a mess

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

What do you guys do that you can watch this stuff?

May 1, 2019, 2:25 PM

I have a desk job and occasionally take a break for some quick comments here but couldn’t watch a hearing long enough to assess overall performances.

null

2 words.....Home Office***

May 1, 2019, 3:32 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I'm 66.999 yrs old, retired and unable to work at someone...

May 1, 2019, 3:50 PM [ in reply to What do you guys do that you can watch this stuff? ]

else's pace. I work when my heart is functioning without giving me chest pain then work until I'm finished with a small factor of a task and try it again tomorrow.

This is a hobby to me and fills in the blanks of my life because I'm poor and can't afford Hawaii.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You'd think Barr is a spinmaster but he's a master of law.

May 1, 2019, 3:48 PM

I saw the morning session only in lieu of an after noon of grass mowing.

When Trump telling McCabe to fire Mueller Barr lectured on two factors which put the motive issue in serious legal jeopardy. Trump told McCabe to contact Rosenstein and discuss the conflict of interest which Mueller had.

Barr also explained that firing Mueller would not necessarily end the investigation. Mueller could be replaced.

If you're wanting further details about what Barr might have contributed to the hearing about those two topics I can give you mine but I promise, if you think Trump is guilty of obstruction after listening to the morning session of that hearing you won't be satisfied with my speculation on those two issues either.

Trump did nothing for which a motive can be determined without getting it from him directly.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Believe you mean Donald McGahn not McCabe.***

May 1, 2019, 4:01 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Yes, I do. Thank you, sir.

May 1, 2019, 4:18 PM

I shot the message without slowing down enough to check my details. I could claim age or all the liquor I drink or pot I smoke but that's no excuse, imo. I could actually see the White House lawyer's face when I typed McCabe.

Thanks, no excuse just thanks.

Barr & Graham are covering for Trump

May 2, 2019, 9:29 AM

because they know where their bread is buttered.

No one should be surprised that Barr is basically acting as POTUS' personal counsel, using every public moment to exonerate the president. That is exactly what he was hired to do. Why else would he have been put in this job?

The guy is giving a master class on the art of deceit, and it is painfully obvious. And then you have the sniveling little weasel from Texas praising his candor and honesty, lol. One of the great comedies of our time.

Would you say Barr is Trump's 'wingman?'

May 2, 2019, 10:12 AM

I wouldn't, I'd say he was the not only the best lawyer and smartest man in the room but he was also right and in the right with everything he did there.

and that's what the AG has become

May 2, 2019, 10:23 AM

just another stooge trotted out to tell the people more lies for the liar in chief.

But, we'll see whose opinion is based in reality today when Mueller makes it to the hill in the next few weeks.

So?***

May 2, 2019, 10:57 AM

Actually he isn't. He's proving to be

May 2, 2019, 9:58 AM

a lying sack of shlt similar to John Mitchell.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're getting off the fence?

May 2, 2019, 10:16 AM

Wow, the dems, progressives, liberals (1) who haven't come out and said Trump broke the law has decreased by 1/3rd now. It's down to spooneye and soccercrzy.

Notes:
1. Whichever you prefer to be called.

Now tell me exactly what lie he's told, please.

He lied to the American people with

May 2, 2019, 10:25 AM

his summary of the Mueller investigation.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Not according to WAPO.

May 2, 2019, 10:55 AM

"...A day after Mueller sent his letter to Barr, the two men spoke by phone for about 15 minutes, according to law enforcement officials.

In that call, Mueller said he was concerned that media coverage of the obstruction probe was misguided and creating public misunderstandings about the office’s work, according to Justice Department officials. Mueller did not express similar concerns about the public discussion of the investigation of Russia’s election interference, the officials said. Barr has testified previously that he did not know whether Mueller supported his conclusion on obstruction.

When Barr pressed Mueller on whether he thought Barr’s memo to Congress was inaccurate, Mueller said he did not but felt that the media coverage of it was misinterpreting the investigation, officials said.

In their call, Barr also took issue with Mueller calling his memo a “summary,” saying he had never intended to summarize the voluminous report, but instead provide an account of its top conclusions, officials said..."

Read it for yourself.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/mueller-complained-that-barrs-letter-did-not-capture-context-of-trump-probe/2019/04/30/d3c8fdb6-6b7b-11e9-a66d-a82d3f3d96d5_story.html?utm_term=.4672bc5fd25e

emphasis mine
Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Are you a manger? 2 people from

May 2, 2019, 11:38 AM

the post don't speak for the whole post . Same goes for ESPN.

I don't understand what you mean.

May 2, 2019, 12:31 PM

What am I missing here. I had previously named you as one of the exact few who didn't buy into all the MSM hype on collusion. I even got an email expression of gratitude for keeping up with those who refused to jump the shark.

I'm certain there are others but only three of you I could recall who post regularly in Tnet's P&R forum. I extend apologizes to those who didn't make the list and tried hard to give you a source which you might consider credible (1) to make sure you had the whole story.

It's become obvious we can't go on politicians words to form opinion so I linked WAPO. C&Ped the pertinent sections in case you don't have a subscription. You might not need one but that's unimportant.

Just help me understand what you meant.

Merely that two writers don't speak for

May 2, 2019, 12:51 PM

the whole WP.

Also, I still don't buy into collusion as a slam dunk but I don't think it's a load of BS either. I just don't know. I do believe it's pretty obvious they obstructed justice.

Thank you for the clarification.

May 2, 2019, 8:28 PM

Mueller disagrees. He had a binary decision as a functioning prosecutor. To charge or not to charge. Still he found some room in between. Not much room there but just enough to stir things up.

How you can believe something which contradicts a 30 million dollar, two year investigation by an independent special counsel confounds me.

Obstruction of justice can't be proven without doubt unless there's evidence showing bad intent or intent to obstruct. Barr shot down one incident which was most thought to be attempt to obstruct justice. His response to the charge that Trump ordered McGahn to fire Mueller is what lit the dem's fuse.

Those two lines I showed in bold in the article would be the headlines were the writers not spin doctors. They were quotes, not the writer's opinions. I'm surprised they included them. Mueller was dissatisfied that the media wasn't spinning his storybook report more but he wasn't dissatisfied with Barr's honest summary of his conclusions. He didn't contest the accuracy of the Barr's letter but he didn't like how it was delivered and he didn't like that his team's summary was attached to and release with the rest of the report.

This is over, done, finito!

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Replies: 22
| visibility 554
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic