Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama players comments
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

Bama players comments

Jan 8, 2019, 2:59 PM

They seemed pretty bitter about the result. Which is understandable. Not much credit given to Clemson, especially Williams and Tua.

Only Najee Harris was gracious sounding in defeat and surprisingly Saban gave a good amount of credit.

It's like Tua and Williams didn't even consider the possibility they could lose.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

With some of the passes he threw

Jan 8, 2019, 3:01 PM

Seems like Tua never thought he could lose

Clemson

Re: With some of the passes he threw

Jan 8, 2019, 3:05 PM

I was telling my buddy last night that Tua was used to SEC secondaries where he could just toss it wildly downfield and magically score a TD. Tua was in no way prepared to Clemson to actually defend against his passes. It showed early and often. It was a well deserved bucket of cold water on the delusional fans that thought he was a 1st round QB.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's likely they will regret those comments.

Jan 8, 2019, 3:02 PM

Williams was supposed to be Bama's GOAT. He turned out like a sheep. I'm guessing he refused to know the truth because of his emotional distress. He was just too sensitive.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Rat Poison

Jan 8, 2019, 3:02 PM

This is what happens when you start to believe the ESPN hype machine. They thought they were so much better than everyone else that they barely even needed to get off the bus. I hope we get them next year too and beat them by 40.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

tua

Jan 8, 2019, 3:06 PM

interceptions uh helped. He lucked out on the fumble though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

One would think that to make the comments Williams

Jan 8, 2019, 3:15 PM

made one would need to have had, maybe, oh, I don't know, at least one sack or hurry. Standing there with a goose egg is hardly a time to talk.

Mitch Hyatt's reputation, good as it is, will grow in the coming years, as well as that of the rest of this offenseive line.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama players comments

Jan 8, 2019, 3:23 PM

I think it Damien and not Najee who did the interview...he did say some complimentary things and was gracious in defeat.

As for Williams, he's a great player but an immature kid. He acts that way in interviews and after the game last night he acted like he didnt care one bit...laughing, regular chit chat, same in his interview...no credit to Clemson, half smile on his face. I wasn't impressed with him as an individual.

That was Damien Harris***

Jan 8, 2019, 3:38 PM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama players comments

Jan 8, 2019, 3:47 PM

Damien Harris is the only one I heard own up to the loss. Love nickie's explanation why is fake filed goal was a bad call on his part, because someone didn't block. Typical throw player under the bus, besides no-one on that play blocked. The kicker couldn't have blocked a middle school player, he wanted no part of blocking on that play.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic