Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama needs to beat LSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,230

Bama needs to beat LSU

Nov 4, 2015, 1:38 PM

No way a 1 loss Sec team jumps us.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama needs to beat LSU

Nov 4, 2015, 1:45 PM

I would rather LSU win to knock Alabama out of it. Then it would be great if Ole Miss with 2 losses beats LSU & UF to win the SEC

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Thats the only way the SEC won't have a rep, if they all

Nov 4, 2015, 5:09 PM

have at least two losses. If Bama wins out, they are in. If LSU loses to Bama, and its not a blowout and then wins out, they are in. If Florida is the one that wins out, including SEC CG, they will be in. if LSU loses, it is only possible to be three undefeated teams...us, Big10 champ, & Big12 champ. Even if we have those three undefeated, a one loss Bama or LSU will be in. If Florida is the one loss SEC team, they could be knocked out by a one loss Stanford, because Stanford will have beating ND on their resume at that time. A one loss Bama won't be seeded 4th either.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Thats the only way the SEC won't have a rep, if they all

Nov 4, 2015, 5:15 PM

Geez negative nancy. I think if we continue to win and play like we have been then we will stay at #1. Mark it down.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LSU needs to beat Bama...LSU will lose one of its

remaining games...possibly even the SEC CG.

Being #1 is fun. We should appreciate it while we have it.

However, I can guarantee you 2 things.

1. If we win out, we will be somewhere in the College Football Playoff.

2. Even if we win out, we will not be the #1 seed. The other teams ranked around us all have some very tough games remaining. If we win Saturday, we should be able to coast to an undefeated season with our C+ game.

In the end, it really doesn't matter. Being in the playoff is all we want. Being the #1 seed doesn't give you anything other than bragging rights until the first game is played. If there were a home field advantage or something then we could worry about it.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:46 PM

I agree with this. It would be a #### shame for any one loss team to sit in the top spot! I just cannot see it happening.

Message was edited by: BicentennialTiger®

Do you remember last year, the only undefeated team was 3rd***

Nov 4, 2015, 4:54 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You might want to check the polls last year.

Nov 4, 2015, 1:54 PM

Seems like that's exactly what happened to FSU.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2015, 2:07 PM

I dont think Scar has to worry about anyone jumping them #### boy.

null

Nooo...Bama will get in with one loss, even without winning

Nov 4, 2015, 4:52 PM

the SEC championship.

I agree

Nov 4, 2015, 5:21 PM

May as well face if; going to be very difficult for them to not have an SEC team in.

Only way no SEC? BAMA needs two losses - and all of other three teams will need to win out.

BAMA loses two (Ole Miss and LSU) - they are toast...

Comes down to Ole Miss, LSU or UFla.

Ole Miss... even if they win out, I think they are already toast with two losses;

UFla - must win out; 2nd loss to FSU or in SEC Championship, they are toast;

LSU - must win out; first loss to Ole Miss, unlikely LSU goes to championship, and even is Ole Miss loses another one opening door for LSU, such a late loss to a three loss Ole Miss, and LSU should be toast. (However, this could mean a one loss LSU in, just due to the SEC Greatness)

However, if BAMA beats LSU, they will get in... even if Ole Miss should win SEC.

I don't care if LSU jumps us, we just don't want 1 loss Bama

Nov 4, 2015, 4:58 PM

jumping us. Get their as out of the picture. Believe me, if Bama wins out, they will be ranked ahead of us, no matter what we do. Unless we just blow out the rest of our opponents, including FSU, a couple other undefeated teams plus 1 loss Bama, will pass us. I will take 4th in the December ranking right now and be happy.

Nov 4, 2015, 5:01 PM

Doesn't really matter as long as we make it to the playoffs we get free pizza! But seriously we make it and win we end up #1 so it all works out

My hope is that LSU beats Bama...

Nov 4, 2015, 5:25 PM

That will completely take Bama out of it. I think Bama wins by 14 or more though.

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,230
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic