Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Bama Fans......Really
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

Bama Fans......Really

Jan 6, 2019, 1:46 PM

Each fanbase has delusional or bandwagon fans. Ones that simply pull for a team without even knowing much about them.
But the biggest gripe I have with most of the Bama fans, is their ability to make dumb A$$ comments without thinking.
What makes this even worse. Is alot of their "insiders" spew this ignorance too. I just shake my head, thinking "What a bunch of idiot's."
I'm referring to their constant bashing of Coach Swinney. How goofy he is, how they dislike his coaching style. On and on this goes. Do they not think for a second. That once Saban retires, Coach Swinney is going to be their #1 choice, and they're going to give him anything he wants. And then all these ignorant fans that hated him. Will all magically love him when they're trying to get him in Tuscaloosa.
They know Saban's days are getting shorter in Bama. But they still act like 1st graders that have been placed in timeout.

Go Tigers!
Finish The Job!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Bama Fans......Really

Jan 6, 2019, 1:51 PM

You gotta go looking for this pain... WHY do you torture yourself, other than self flagellation??

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic