Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Balm, Fordprefect, et al - there is hope!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 320

Balm, Fordprefect, et al - there is hope!

Nov 16, 2016, 11:22 AM

http://www.vocativ.com/376387/craigslist-trump-spank-white-guy/

It’s been seven long days since Donald J. Trump was elected president of the United States, and if you’re among the Americans who believe that making a reality television star leader of the free world was not the human race’s best decision ever, you may have noticed negative changes in your behavior since last week — perhaps increased alcohol consumption, doomsday prepping, or a lack of interest in anything other than screaming “why” over and over again.

If this sounds like you, it might be time to close your laptop, and find a new way to channel your rage. It appears people all over the country have already had this idea as there’s been a huge surge in election-related appeals for companionship on Craigslist that cater to whatever stage of grief you’re in.

Vocativ read through Craigslist personals listing from several major cities and found that the most creative ads are for those from the BDSM community who expressed their willingness to take a beating to help you temporarily escape the looming specter of an alt-right dystopia.

One listing posted by a man in New York City comes with a NSFW picture of his bottom and a simple message: “This is not a solution, but maybe a small, fun, cathartic escape. Take out your anger by putting me over your knee and giving me a hard spanking!” This sentiment is echoed in another New York listing that says “I voted for trump. If you are feeling angry about trump, and you feel like relieving some stress, use me as your personal kicking/punching bag. [sic]”

Another listing in New York offered the reverse scenario. With a picture of white bros celebrating at Trump’s victory party, the ad reads: “Did you vote for Trump? Feeling bad about it now? Come over, I’ll tie you up to my bed … until you’re begging for forgiveness.”

A very NSFW post from Los Angeles gives you the opportunity take out your frustrations on one of the white male voters who put Trump in office. The ad reads: “I have a tall white gay male friend that I publicly humiliate when he is nude. The whitey likes to have Superior Blacks [sic] humiliate him white nude. Help me put naked whitey in his place.”

In addition to the cheeky pleas to BDSM, there were dozens of Craigslist personals all over the country of people genuinely despondent about the election who thought a hook up could distract them. There were also numerous posts of people looking for someone they could marry in hopes of securing a green card, now that the threat of mass deportation is very real.

Suffice to say, there are a lot of people who don’t know what to do with themselves in Trump’s America other than boink as an escape, and you can find them Craigslist.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Balm, Fordprefect, et al - there is hope!

Nov 16, 2016, 11:34 AM

Kinda worried about those guys. Anybody checked on them? Are they roaming the lunge?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm all good in the boinking department, but thanks

Nov 16, 2016, 12:02 PM

TXTF has been so tender since the 8th.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-fordprefect.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LMAO***

Nov 16, 2016, 12:06 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

W T F did I just read?***

Nov 16, 2016, 2:14 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

Trump is creating jobs already!***

Nov 16, 2016, 2:16 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 320
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic