Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
What makes dems think they can outcheat Trump?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 183

What makes dems think they can outcheat Trump?

Sep 18, 2020, 5:58 PM

I don't get it. Dems quit comparing Trump to Hitler because they think it's an insult to Hitler. Trump has the ground game this cycle just like in 2016. Dem's ground game is rioting, looting and arson. The passion is there but it's counter productive.

Somehow dems believe unsolicited mailin ballots are going to help them and pushing ballot harvesting in courts. Judges are striking down any efforts to stop ballot harvesting and dems think they are winning, I don't think so. Who thinks they can beat Trump at his own game? Perhaps Tulsi has it figured out.

"This week, Gabbard introduced the Election Fraud Prevention Act, co-sponsored by Rep. Rodney Davis (R-IL), that would amend the Help America Vote Act of 2002 to ban federal payments to states that allow ballot harvesting..."

https://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-news/3885436/posts

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ballot harvesting, gerrymandering, rig this, rig that...It's

Sep 18, 2020, 8:45 PM

time to vote everyone of these SOBs out of office and start fresh.

Everybody wants to talk about "the Russians". That's nothing but a deflection. If they only knew...

The US is being, and has been, pilfered by a very organized cabal of vicious bankers and global money manipulators for decades.

Everybody wants to dismiss it as conspiracy theory or extremist rhetoric. It's not. It's fact.

The capitulation, in deference to preserving the hallowed ethic of the grand and impotently revered sanctimony of "Capitalism" is the cause.

Just watch your 401Ks, boys. Careful, now, if that does any good. They're coming for it like it's 1929. Works every time.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 183
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic