Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 201

Ballast Point Grapefruit Sculpin

Apr 27, 2015, 7:53 AM

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/199/89174/

Got a growler of this on Freitag at the local beer mart. I think I got the second the last one. Fat hairy hipster came in after me to get a few growlers and they only had one more...maybe a little more after that one. Suck it, fatty. Anyways...this is quite possible the greatest beer to grace the lips of Greenr. It is definately top 5. I have had Sculpin, but never the Grapefruit Sculpin. My pants got tighter in the crotch region with every sip. After one glass, I was able to lift cars off little old ladies and stop speeding trains with my left hand. If you have the chance, I suggest buying all of this that you can find. I will always remember my first time, will you?

11/10 Wood buy again

Side note - it is pricey as FUCKK.

Side Note #2 - Kangarts to ODarby's for getting growlers with some nice graphics on them, not the ones with a giant sticker.

Side note #3 - Oskar Blues Pinner is pretty bomb dot com as well.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Better than reg Sculpin? Intradesting

Apr 27, 2015, 9:11 AM

I'll have to give this a whirl sometime, but isn't it limited?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think so. And I do think it is limited. We had it on tap

Apr 27, 2015, 9:16 AM

but no bottles or cans at the time. I want to try the Habanero Sculpin, but I don't want a bunch of it. Just one beer to try it.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

People need to stop putting grapefruit in beers.***

Apr 27, 2015, 9:11 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol. JUST ELL OH ELL. ELL OH ELL AERO.

Apr 27, 2015, 9:15 AM

It wasn't an overpowering grapefruit taste, in fact, barely noticible on some sips. The aroma is there though, and it added to the already awesome beer. It's not like it was a grapefruit beer.

Replies: 4
| visibility 201
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic