»
Topic: Bad News for ACC Network in Ohio
Replies: 5   Last Post: Aug 22, 2019 8:28 AM by: 76er®
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Bad News for ACC Network in Ohio

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 11:49 PM

Just received confirmation that it won’t be available in Ohio until 9/6...and you need at least Silver level for access. Looks like I’m cutting the cord this weekend so that I’ll be ready for next Thursday. YouTube TV it is!

You will just wonder what took you so long!!***

[1]
Posted: Aug 21, 2019 11:53 PM

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

This is for Spectrum

Posted: Aug 21, 2019 11:57 PM

Nm

Re: Bad News for ACC Network in Ohio

[1]
Posted: Aug 22, 2019 4:26 AM

Yep, it really gets painful when every time you look at your cable bill, they have bend you over a barrel and snatching more money out your butt and smiling bc if you don't go with the flow, they will sell you a striped down package of garbage with those channels that you never watched anyway. I was over it and I said the very same thing that Popeye the sailor man use to say, I have had all I can standsss and I can't standssss no more, and I cut them money grabbing sons of britches off. Streaming TV will get better and bigger, and they will be cable TV biggest competitors, and there will be price wars vying for your business!!!

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg

Net neutrality.... streaming could disappear***

Posted: Aug 22, 2019 7:28 AM

This has Swoffords stamp all over it. If those UNC grads

[1]
Posted: Aug 22, 2019 8:28 AM

had gone to class instead of just being handed their diplomas, they might know how to launch a network on time! ^%$%#@!

2019 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: NC State
FOR SALE: 8 together in Sec 31 (Clemson section). Will split in any quantity. $135ea. Can meet in Greenville o...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1870 people have read this post