»
Topic: Shout out from Taiwan
Replies: 4   Last Post: Jan 10, 2017 7:38 AM by: TriadTiger87
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 4  

Shout out from Taiwan

[3]
Posted: Jan 10, 2017 6:15 AM

On business trip to Taipei, Taiwan, could only watch score changes through apps. So happy our Tigers won and in such a classic way. Irony recovering that onside kick at the end.

I was stationed in S. Korea in 1981 and could not watch that championship game either. Something about me being in Asia and Clemson's NC's. Guess I need to come over here each time they make it to the game.

Bill
Class of '75

Re: Shout out from Taiwan

Posted: Jan 10, 2017 6:34 AM

If you can make your way to Taiwan next season. Hate you couldn't watch game but replay will be shown for awhile especially on Watch ESPN app. Go Tigers 2X National Champions!

Back at ya. I live in Taichung, Taiwan.

[1]
Posted: Jan 10, 2017 7:06 AM

Took the day off from work, along with my kids to watch the game online. What an awesome moment for Tiger Fans.

Orange Crushed - Class of 2000

Re: Back at ya. I live in Taichung, Taiwan.

Posted: Jan 10, 2017 7:12 AM

Watched a little bit of the 4th quarter when we went up 28-24 here in Singapore over the cell system internet. Unfortunately couldn't skip work today.

I did the same from Bangladesh. I got to

Posted: Jan 10, 2017 7:38 AM

Watch the 1st quarter on TV in the hotel but then had to go to work. Trying to focus on the meeting I was in and follow the 4th quarter was crazy. Then the guys in the meeting were watching the end with me. Go Tigers! National Champs!

Replies: 4  
[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
653 people have read this post