Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
It's obvious Dabo will be hurting the team
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 3,240

It's obvious Dabo will be hurting the team

Nov 12, 2014, 3:07 PM

if he doesn't start running up the score. The committee LOVES offense is is giving style points to those that run up the score.

No more Mr. Nice Guy Coach!

We need to try and score every series till the clock hits 0:00.

I'm starting to think the computer system was better.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

My take

Nov 12, 2014, 3:09 PM

The computer system was better than what we have now, but I think what we have now is a decent first step towards something much better. I think before long we'll see an expanded field with near-guarantees for all major conference champions.

At least I hope so.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's obvious Dabo will be hurting the team

Nov 12, 2014, 3:25 PM

I think you're misconstruing ESPiN's rhetoric as something the committee is thinking.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A one point win over GT in double OT will be fine for me!

Nov 12, 2014, 3:25 PM

To blazes with running up the score....If we can then we will..but this is the type game that can become a Shakespearean Tragedy if we go in thinking about running the score....

We haven't beat GT at Bobby Dodd in 11 years and this offense and their effffing cut-blocking is a real challenge.

If we don't jump on them early we could very easily lose..

I'll take a win any way we can..

A road win against a ranked team will separate us enough from Duke.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Artist Formerly Known as "The FIGHTINGDABOS"

Been saying it for weeks

Nov 12, 2014, 3:28 PM

Dabo don't play that, though. He'd rather have class and finish 5th than act like Slurrier and get into the playoff.

I'd also add

Nov 12, 2014, 3:31 PM

That calling off the dogs and bleeding the clock is one way for a team who has faced a slew of injuries to not further expose themselves to unnecessary plays and chance of injury.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2014, 3:33 PM

As long as we get the W, I don't care how it looks!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 12, 2014, 3:36 PM

I'm with you.

But strategically, the committee is forcing this on us. It's not that we want to run up the score , but we HAVE to if possible.

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

Nov 12, 2014, 8:38 PM

We could win our three remaining games 70-0, somehow get into the ACC championship and win it 50-0, and probably still not get into the playoff this year. There is only one conference with enough hype to get a two loss team in, and we know who that is. If every SEC team ends up with two losses, and that is very possible, they would still probably have one in.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hate GT, RUTS !!!***

Nov 12, 2014, 3:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

especially on 11-29***

Nov 12, 2014, 3:40 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying

Nov 12, 2014, 3:41 PM

63-17 Part 2??

70-0???? But yes!!!!!!***

Nov 12, 2014, 3:42 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BV still wouldn't be happy***

Nov 12, 2014, 3:43 PM

Nov 12, 2014, 7:38 PM

Yes, we need to keep scoring to the end of a game as long as we have the ball. We're the one giving our full effort for four quarters.

The other team is the one who gave up!

Nov 12, 2014, 8:47 PM

You make it sound like he could've run the score up in a lot of games...

At least two games I can think of.***

Nov 12, 2014, 9:18 PM

Nov 12, 2014, 9:41 PM

Running up the score doesn't matter at this point. Our best feasible outcome is the Orange Bowl, and if we win out, we're in it, unless FSU lays an egg.

Replies: 17
| visibility 3,240
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic