Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: With seven practices remaining, Venables still looking for leaders
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

New Story: With seven practices remaining, Venables still looking for leaders

Mar 26, 2015, 9:45 AM

With seven practices remaining, Venables still looking for leaders

Brent Venables must replace eight starters off of the nation’s number one defense, but more importantly he has to replace the team leadership. What does he say about the leadership on the defense? What is he looking for?
Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BV is sort of the yin-yang partner for Swinney

Mar 26, 2015, 10:17 AM

Dabo gives out praise and BV keeps pushing expecting 120% all the time. I like that combination.

In most basic terms, a Leader inspires Followers ... it was

Mar 26, 2015, 12:06 PM

obvious last year that Deshaun Watson was a team Leader even as a true freshman, so seniority and experience aren't necessarily required.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: New Story: With seven practices remaining, Venables still looking for leaders

Mar 26, 2015, 2:07 PM

Three defensive leaders off the top of my heads (from watching player interviews)

Boulware

Kearse

Wiggins

I will add one more but I do not think he would give camera interviews based on his demeanor, Alexander. The D-line, while I think Shaq Lawson will be awesome, I think we will hear more from Kevin Dodd or a Carlos Watkins, leadership wise. But we will just have to wait and see!

Re: New Story: With seven practices remaining, Venables still looking for leaders

Mar 26, 2015, 2:19 PM

I got one of them man-crushes on coach Brent Venables ! Don't nobody tell my girlfriend though ...she already mad that I sleep in a tiger paw snuggie .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Mar 26, 2015, 4:57 PM

Boulware and Lawson and Alexander are the ones that come to mind as far as stepping up as.leaders on Defense. All 3 are great players and can take ownership as well as back it up. GO TIGERS!!!

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic