Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BV got who he wanted at LB
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

BV got who he wanted at LB

Dec 17, 2018, 2:04 PM

https://247sports.com/college/clemson/Article/Clemson-linebacker-signee-Bryton-Constantin--125986466/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BV got who he wanted at LB

Dec 17, 2018, 2:15 PM

I remember when we started trending for him I looked at his rank and was like, CBV what are we doing here. Clicked on his film which at the time was only 1 games worth and he was a ball hawk, if he didn't make the play he directed it and he's built perfectly for the position. I knew we had a star just after watching that one game of highlights and I'm very excited for this young mans future with us and beyond.

BV and the staff also want Crouch...

Dec 17, 2018, 2:25 PM

especially considering we were the only school pitching him as a LB when everyone else was pitching him as a running back... and we are still working with him to sign an LOI for Clemson. He will be a great addition to the class and the program, but if he chooses another program, both parties will be just fine...

Crouch is not an afterthought for this class at all, matter of fact he was #1 on the board ahead of all the other takes through the process...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Taking 5 LB's already, Crouch would be the Icing

Dec 17, 2018, 2:29 PM

on the cake,not an after thought. Losing him won't mean chit. If he doesn't want to be here, the scholarship could be used elsewhere.

How much has Crouch played at LB ? Nada

i'm pretty sure this is what I said already

Dec 19, 2018, 3:25 PM

and Crouch has played LB, and hasn't played much this year due to the injury... we can liken Crouch's recruitment to Do'Ds in that they both were dyanmic HS RBs but their future is at LB; much like Dylan Moses at bama now...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic