Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BSB Update: Six Tigers on All-ACC teams
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

BSB Update: Six Tigers on All-ACC teams

May 18, 2015, 3:29 PM

Six Tigers on All-ACC teams

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BSB Update: Six Tigers on All-ACC teams

May 18, 2015, 4:11 PM

This just proves that Leggett cannot recruit...we have been saying this all along! Oh wait..ok no he can recruit but he just can't coach, that's it, Leggett can't coach....dang it...wait....ok he can kinda coach but usually can't recruit....these are good recruits but from out of state....he can only coach out of state good recruits....that's it....I knew it was something.

once upon a time an old Indian woman went looking for fire wood.

May 19, 2015, 7:33 AM

She came upon a poisonous snake frozen in the snow. She took the snake home and nursed it back to health. One day the snake bit her on the cheek. As she lay dying, she asked the snake, "Why have you done this to me?" And the snake answered, "Look, #####, you knew I was a snake."

This is tnet. . When we lose people start looking for some one to blame. People start throwing out potential scape goats. Eventually one sticks and people pile on.

This is tnet....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: once upon a time an old Indian woman went looking for fire wood.

May 19, 2015, 8:44 AM

Great post^^^ We have a lot that love to pile on

Re: BSB Update: Six Tigers on All-ACC teams

May 19, 2015, 11:05 AM [ in reply to Re: BSB Update: Six Tigers on All-ACC teams ]

you'd think with all of that talent and coaching we'd have a better record than 31-25 right?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic