Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson-FSU
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson-FSU

Sep 20, 2012, 11:35 AM

Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson-FSU

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why would it be a shocker Kirk? Man I hope the players and

Sep 20, 2012, 11:37 AM

coaches are getting as PO'd as I am about all this hype. They need to come out mad as he!l

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

Would it really be a shocker??

Sep 20, 2012, 11:40 AM

I guarantee if the "experts" had to put $10k on this game. It would be half and half. They are all going with the hype of FSU, AGAIN!

Heck no it wouldn't be a shocker. I get that FSU is a

Sep 20, 2012, 11:42 AM

favorite at home. But this game is a matchup of the 2 best teams in the ACC. One of them is the returning ACC champs. The same team that beat FSU last year, and both teams have about the same lineups. And the score last year was a lot closer than the game really was, when you consider the fluke INT and the missed FG.

Upset? Perhaps. Shocker? No effing way!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

14 pt dogs on the road, hostile environment, herbie didn't

Sep 20, 2012, 11:43 AM [ in reply to Why would it be a shocker Kirk? Man I hope the players and ]

make the line.

i think espn, herbie and the crew will have a flat out ball when clemson goes in there and handles their bidness.

hoping to hear, the tigers have taken the crowd out of the game, early and often.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Herbie didn't make the line, but your argument is all the

Sep 20, 2012, 11:44 AM

more reason to not label it as a shocker.

making no argument, just my hopes/beliefs. he's supposed to

Sep 20, 2012, 11:49 AM

be unbiased. the nation will consider it a 'shocker' as they should, all things considered.

i don't take it as a slight to clemson.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I just get more and more upset the more I read from all

Sep 20, 2012, 11:51 AM

of these journalists/reporters/analysts.

I think Crump and B-Meist should lift the profanity ban when responding to articles like the ones being written this week. Stuffing my true emotions deep down like I have to do on here is bad for my health.

i think we can cuss in the lunge, but football is limited to

Sep 20, 2012, 12:09 PM

lot1, knife wielding dooshmonkey & drunk guy who can't follow simple instructions. ;)

i hear ya my friend. i really have to step back sometimes to try to see what they see. i don't have to agree, i believe i have a little more info than they do, which makes it easier to forgive the ignant.

BOOM Baby!!!***

Sep 20, 2012, 3:17 PM [ in reply to 14 pt dogs on the road, hostile environment, herbie didn't ]

Re: 14 pt dogs on the road, hostile environment, herbie didn't

Sep 21, 2012, 9:52 AM [ in reply to 14 pt dogs on the road, hostile environment, herbie didn't ]

Herbie didn't make the line, no, but he swallowed the hook, LINE and sinker. See what I did there? I'm proud.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Think ol' Herb Kirkstreit meant to say it's time to see if

Sep 20, 2012, 2:25 PM

Clemson is for real or if FSU can pull off the shocker.

Re: Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson-FSU

Sep 20, 2012, 2:31 PM

So - if CLEMSON wins, it's a "shocker"? But if FSU manages to escape with their lives, then it's not?

Re: Football Update: Kirk Herbstreit tweets about Clemson-FSU

Sep 20, 2012, 2:38 PM

This is what pisses me off about it. If FSU wins...all is right with the world and they are for real like all the experts are praying to GOD for. But IF WE WIN...its because FSU was all hype, not because Clemson is the one for real. So is there anyway this game can end with us winning and both teams still be considered for real and top 10 teams????

I hope the 'noles are for real

Sep 20, 2012, 3:09 PM

And that we show that we're for realer. Go Tigers!

I hope the NOLES are for real as well...

Sep 20, 2012, 3:57 PM

REALly upset at the end of the game! OHHHHH YEAAAAAAA

Re: I hope the NOLES are for real as well...

Sep 21, 2012, 9:46 AM

I hope that FSU never has the lead from the first second to the last second.
what will the know it all's say then. They will say that FSU wasn't as good as they should be, is what they will say. Clemson will get no props for just plain whipping their A$$ES. But that is OK, we know know what and who CLEMSON IS and always will be. THEY ARE C L E M S O N ! ! ! FSU'S Daddy.

Hmmm...

Sep 21, 2012, 7:08 PM

I battled back and forth on this game for much of the
year. Even gave a game by game prediction of the whole
season,but the closer I get to game time, the more I
think CLEMSON can....and will pull this off.

Soooo, after saying 20-17 (FSU) back in Aug.
Let me get on board, and hope I'm not wrong in saying....

Sept-21-2012....7:08 pm
CLEMSON-34...FSU-30

And yes, GOOO TIGERS!
CLEMSON GETS IT DONE!!!!

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic