Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BOA SUCKS at getting people into the stadium
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

BOA SUCKS at getting people into the stadium

Dec 6, 2015, 10:57 AM

I've been to a panthers game since 11 acccg and I don't remember either being that bad. I've never been to any event that bad actually. My friend said he got in "line" at 7 and missed some minutes of the first quarter.

Must of been a lot of fake tickets sold. I saw several criers walking back during the 45 min I was in line.

Everybody has their own experience, but I hate UNCheat and their fans. Hate them even more after yesterday.

That said, I've already given my credit card to IPTAY for 6 tickets to Miami. Ordered the hotels last week. Looking forward to it boys!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BOA SUCKS at getting people into the stadium

Dec 6, 2015, 11:06 AM

I was in line at 7...missed half of the 1st qtr. Give credit to the fans for not storming the gates and getting people hurt.

Were there possibly extra/tight security precautions

Dec 6, 2015, 11:07 AM

because of what happened at the stadium in France? I'd imagine sporting events across the globe want to remain vigilant.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 11:14 AM

One issue is that they had the Club Level entries closed. This forced thousands of people into the main gates which slowed down everything. The security was no tighter than at the regular Painters games.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 6, 2015, 11:21 AM

They sent all kinds of e-mails & news alerts about the "'XXXXXX-TRA"" security screening and told fans to ""allow"" xxxxxx-tra time**** _________ that ""one more round"" or "" last minute snack plate"" made some late to their seats** ( just my humble opinion ) which I know ain't worth a holy hoot !!!!! But I'm just ""HAPPY AS HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLZZZZZZZZ This Morning""" for some reason !!!!!!

GO TIGERS !!!!

We went through the bag check line and it was ten times

Dec 6, 2015, 11:22 AM

faster than the regular check line. We did not have a bag.

Dec 6, 2015, 11:23 AM

They warned for several days to get there early: got there at 6:30 and walked straight in.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic