Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BC QB Brown only over 200 yds 2 times all year!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1,405

BC QB Brown only over 200 yds 2 times all year!

Nov 4, 2018, 7:23 PM

He passed for 304 vs. Wake and 279 vs. Umass.

He would have to have an uncharaesticly good game in order for them to beat the Tigers! What's even worse for them is; they aren't going to run tempo which means we have a chance for BV to "set the defense"!

***Contain Dillon and make this QB beat us. Now it could be he hasn't had to make that many throws b/c they have been leading and they ran the ball effectively! Job one for the Tigers defense.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BC QB Brown only over 200 yds 2 times all year!

Nov 4, 2018, 7:40 PM

Anyone see the Eagles keeping it close if their QB has less than 200 yards through the air? I don't! It will be cooler weather which means the big boys in the trenches weather. DL and CW42( being at home essentially) will ball out and stuff the run!

Go Tigers!

**could get ugly real quick for BC if the DL balls out like I anticipate they will. Custom made opponent/offense for them to go off on.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 7:57 PM

And that isn't gonna change Saturday night. BC is about to find out what big boy football is.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 8:04 PM

They’ll have to run, but they won’t be able to.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 4, 2018, 8:09 PM

They use two TEs a lot run blocking

Nov 4, 2018, 8:39 PM

BC, in a small part, reminds me of GA Tech and Paul Johnson. They want to limit the number of plays and have long clock consuming drives. Our defense needs to really show up and get lots of 3 and outs against BC. Our DL and LBs performance will be critical. Yes, their defense is very physical, maybe our "finesse" will steal the show, LOL. Coaches, practice on quicker QB releases, that will foil the blitz's. Also our punter needs to practice quicker kicks, also I've kind'a like the different kick for a change up. Also, our WRs need to play physical. And I'm hoping our DEs get in their backfield all night. I did laugh and then cry when XT got so quickly into the Louisville backfield that he flew by the RB with the ball. It seemed to aggravate XT...like, I can't believe I did that.

Replies: 5
| visibility 1,405
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic