Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
BB starters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

BB starters

Oct 25, 2019, 7:02 PM

Could someone give me a guess at our starting 5 and significant contributors off of the bench?
Lots of turnover this year, graduates/transfers/injuries.
Thanks in advance

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: BB starters

Oct 25, 2019, 7:11 PM

I would guess Simms and Newman are starters. Dawes may start also that's a guess.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

BB starters Simms, Dawes, Mack, Newman, Scott

Oct 25, 2019, 7:14 PM

With Trapp and Baehre taking Scott & ? Places when off injury list

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Both Baehre and Trapp are rehabbing from torn ACLs

Oct 25, 2019, 8:02 PM

and both will miss at least a month according to latest reports. A lot of questions about this team for me, but there sure seems to be a lot of potential.

EDIT: Sorry, I misread your post but see that you mentioned the injuries. Anyway, should be an interesting year.

Message was edited by: Smiling Tiger®

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

The plan is to go small and play a faster up-tempo style.

Oct 25, 2019, 8:31 PM

Starters at this point will be Aamir Simms, Hunter Tyson, Tevin Mack, John Newman, and Nick Honor.

If Honor isn't declared eligible, then I think we will see Al-Amir Dawes in his spot. Curran Scott is also going to get a lot of minutes in the backcourt.

It will also be interesting to see how Clyde Trapp and Jonathan Baehre fit into the rotation once they are back and fully ready to go.

We don't have a lot of size, but I believe we make up for that in our versatility. Lots of athleticism and shooting ability on this team. We will be exciting to watch.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic