Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Awww heck yeah!! Why I love Delta Airlines
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 455

Awww heck yeah!! Why I love Delta Airlines

Nov 29, 2018, 6:44 AM

lets do this and make life easier!! Anything and I mean anything to make the process faster. TSA is now just as bad as regular.

Clear, plus TSA is the way to go, but this will take it a step further! Yes!

https://www.ajc.com/blog/airport/delta-now-using-facial-recognition-hartsfield-jackson-international-terminal-plans-expand-technology-detroit/avJxkBSmoD4MBNQ6zaSuWL/

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

bought tix on United last night

Nov 29, 2018, 8:27 AM

dem betches want an additional $60 to use the overhead bins now...Are you serious, Clark?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: bought tix on United last night

Nov 29, 2018, 8:33 AM

For me and my 2cents, the carryons slow down the boarding process to a halt. Check your bag, bring on a freaking backpack and let’s go! So many people skirt the rules and they are taking 2-3 minutes to cram a bag into the bins.

I actually applaud that move by United if they are trying to get more people to check for $25 bucks or whatever.

Get an airline credit card. I have the AmEx Delta and never pay any fees, plus access to the Lounge. Awwwww. Yeah. Drinks for days!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yeah, I thought about started up the annual "points card"

Nov 29, 2018, 8:38 AM

thread last night.

It's $60 for "Overhead Bin Access", or $60 for your first checked bag....I'm doing a quick wknd in NJ for my cousin's wedding (WhoTF schedules a wedding for 10 days before xmas?), so thought I could avoid bag fees by bringing a small (legit carry-on size Away case) suitcase....but if it's the same price, the F wouldn't I check a regular bag and not deal with the carryon BS?

I used to like flying.

That said, I DO need to get an airline-ish card

Getting rid of checked bag fees would help a lot

Nov 29, 2018, 9:30 AM [ in reply to Re: bought tix on United last night ]

Southwest has the fastest boarding process by far with free checked bags

Of course they do. I'd package that stuff a differently

Nov 29, 2018, 8:35 AM [ in reply to bought tix on United last night ]

though. I'd start at the price I figure I wanted folks to pay. Then let them reduce the cost if they opted out of things.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-aero.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm most jealous of the Known Crew Member line.***

Nov 29, 2018, 10:23 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_pickem_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-soccerkrzy.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Cole @ Beach Cole w/ Clemson Hat

I thought this would be pigs of hot stewardesses

Nov 29, 2018, 10:49 AM

I have the sad now

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 455
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic