Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
so the company christmas party is tonight, i just got an
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 365

so the company christmas party is tonight, i just got an

Dec 14, 2018, 3:33 PM

early start on the beer consumption, but gotta pace myself.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aww hay yell. Go for it. Get drunk up.

Dec 14, 2018, 3:45 PM

8 Spots drunk. Then post a lot in herre.

Make sure to do the worm on the dancefloor

Dec 14, 2018, 3:46 PM

during Run Run Rudolph. Corporate LOVES that.

Sauce, Greenr's first (and last) corporate Christmas Party that had a COMPLETELY open bar.

Greenr did not do the worm.

2024 purple level memberringofhonor-greenr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wifes is tonight.

Dec 14, 2018, 3:46 PM

I'll be in Ineligible user's back yard. Might #### on his mailbox.

I wish I still had my boat so I can get to Mount pleasant. Not sure how im going to get over there this evening.

If I was going to be here, you could come by for a cheap

Dec 14, 2018, 3:50 PM

beer. I'm actually going downtown tonight.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dang. All I got is a teenage birthday party sleepover.

Dec 14, 2018, 3:50 PM

10 Freshmen HS girls and 5 pizzas.

(no pigs)

(no beer)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Pigs?!!?

Dec 14, 2018, 3:53 PM

Oh. Nevermind.

Host one again in 4 years when they're in college***

Dec 14, 2018, 3:56 PM [ in reply to Dang. All I got is a teenage birthday party sleepover. ]

No pigs?

Dec 14, 2018, 4:06 PM [ in reply to Dang. All I got is a teenage birthday party sleepover. ]

Can we throw him out of the jounge for this?

Just my attorney. But he's a piece of dirt and I didn't

Dec 14, 2018, 4:09 PM

direct him to do anything.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

I personally enjoy going as the spouse.

Dec 14, 2018, 3:55 PM

No pressure. I'm just some spouse..lol

It's fun to watch my wife. She's totally opposite from me. She sees a big whig, CEO, CFO, whatever, and she's nervous as hell around them. Last time I went I ended up talking with the new President of her company for like 30 minutes. Wife of left me with her. lol.

Anyway, we're going home and I'm grilled the entire way. Just told her she's a typical Yankee. Smart, but she's in over her head at this company and you all probably know that. And this wasn't sexist. Would have said the same about a man acting that way. Company eventually folded. Took a while to get her comfortable talking though after the "Citadel-firm" handshake. She was overcompensating in tone, verbage, and the handshake was a dead giveaway. Crushing it was.

Was up at Clemson with bro and sis-in-law once. BIL left the tailgate because he had to go visit some important customer's tailgate. Anyway, I'm walking out the gates at the stadium and there's BIL right there. He introduced me to the guy. Heads some construction company that is nationwide. Was funny watching BIL around him. BIL was half-tight and nervously trying not to act half-tight. This guy was awesome though. He and I talked for a good 30 minutes too. Super sharp. Get 'er done kind of no BS guy. Anyway, BIL was grilling me on the way back to the car about him.

Wife's like "You KNOW that's the CEO of the company and she flew in from Michigan". I'm like "She's a throat cutter. She will clean house, I promise." And she did the following year. BIL's like "You know he has a billion dollar company working on several billion in contracts in a dozen states?". I'm like yeah, well he dips Skoal and sees illegals as a necessary evil and definitely votes Republican.

To date I've still never had more than 2 drinks at any Christmas party.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL;DR Did you bone the wife's boss?***

Dec 14, 2018, 4:15 PM

Her boss was a man

Dec 14, 2018, 4:27 PM

So no.

And no I didn't bone her boss' boss' boss' boss. I was scared of her after that handshake. I'd hate to have to be the unlucky guy to figure out her kink.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 12
| visibility 365
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic