Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden during rally
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 28
| visibility 1

Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden during rally

Feb 19, 2017, 1:32 AM

No surprise it was something mentioned on Fox News the night before.

http://www.businessinsider.com/trump-cited-a-nonexistent-incident-in-sweden-during-his-rally-on-saturday-2017-2

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The incident in Sweden was horrific. It reminds

Feb 19, 2017, 4:04 AM

me of the Bowling Green Massacre.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If only Fredrick Douglass could have gotten

Feb 19, 2017, 4:05 AM

there in time to stop it........

Re: Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden during rally

Feb 19, 2017, 7:35 AM

Let the hate flow thru you. Oh and it's President Trump. Not just Trump. Have a nice day.

Feb 19, 2017, 11:04 AM

So-called president.

Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, thanks to

Feb 19, 2017, 7:54 AM

Muslim immigrants.

Re: Sweden is the rape capital of Europe, thanks to

Feb 19, 2017, 9:17 AM

U are absolutely correct. and that is on its way here if we don`t get rid of those muslims!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We don't have to get rid of anyone but illegal aliens.

Feb 19, 2017, 9:24 AM

I don't think all illegals need to go. I do not believe many Americans want to send 30,###,### people back to Mexico or anywhere else. We just need to cull through the mess and find people who are coming here to work and care for themselves.

We don't want people who are not contributors to our economics and society. We have enough deadbeat leeches already.

I left of the 000,000 after the 30. PMP

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's the rub......we get those who want to come here and

Feb 19, 2017, 12:39 PM

work hard and they DO work hard. In doing that they displace an American worker who once had the job. That once self-sufficient American then becomes a deadbeat thanks to the illegal taking his job.

Most illegals I know are here for work, work hard, and live on pennies to the dollar that a welfare recipient receives, and then send most of their earnings back to Mexico to support their families.

Most illegals are not criminals, deadbeats, or whatever. Most come from the poorest families south of our borders, and they come here to make money to send home to improve the lives of family members back home.

THAT being said, they displace American workers, undercut American labor values, give developers and contractors massively greater profits, and put Americans out of work and squarely into government dependency. For democrats it's a win-win situation. Get illegals here and they'll bare future democrats. Also, they will displace Americans who did the jobs in the past and they will become dependent on democrat social programs. For Republicans it's a win because businesses can increase profits on illegal labor.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 8:48 AM

Maybe you should move there.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime/amp?client=safari

Feb 19, 2017, 11:05 AM

If I had the financial ability and spoke the language, I'd definitely move to Sweden just to get away from people like you.

Feb 19, 2017, 11:14 AM

https://www.duolingo.com/course/sv/en/Learn-Swedish-Online FREE!!!!

https://funds.gofundme.com/dashboard/create

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 11:26 AM [ in reply to Re: Trump cited a nonexistent incident in Sweden during rally ]

So you'd rather have elected leaders covering up brutal crimes by immigrants than a President that maybe exaggerates a tad?

More power to you....

"maybe exaggerates a tad."

Feb 19, 2017, 2:46 PM

You said it all right there, jhop.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 19, 2017, 9:02 AM

"Journalist Ami Horowitz has told Fox News people high up in the Swedish government are purposely covering up the perpetrators of rape crimes to protect "vulnerable" migrants.

During an explosive interview on Friday, Mr Horowitz claimed the refugee violence crisis was out-of-control but that "European virtues" had put a stop to any discussion on the statistics.

http://www.express.co.uk/news/world/768980/Sweden-cover-up-migrant-rape-violent-crime

https://www.google.com/search?q=rape+stats+in+europe&oq=rape+stats+in+europe&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.7366j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Message was edited by: ClemsonTiger1988®

Feb 19, 2017, 10:10 AM

the RAPE certainly did happen just like hundreds of others! as long as countries allow those $%^@&*#$% in it will continue until the people put a stop to it by shooting those animals!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Got to be Fake News.***

Feb 19, 2017, 1:50 PM

Awesome thread. Trump sites event

Feb 19, 2017, 2:35 PM

that never happened in Sweden and the Trump dlck suckers pile on and point out everything wrong with Sweden, Lol.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You gotta admit. They are devoted to their orange master.***

Feb 19, 2017, 2:55 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You gotta admit. They are devoted to their orange master.***

Feb 19, 2017, 6:10 PM

I wonder where their line is, what could donald, err president trump do that is going too far, even for his most devoted fans?

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You gotta admit. They are devoted to their orange master.***

Feb 19, 2017, 7:38 PM

You just see what you want to see. Every Trump "supporter" on this board has pointed out his flaws time and time again. We're more concerned with the real issues, not how well he plays the political game.

He got the best of me when he claimed the press was the...

Feb 19, 2017, 7:46 PM [ in reply to Re: You gotta admit. They are devoted to their orange master.*** ]

people's enemy. I know that are against more against him than his agenda. I think the press believes they are doing that which is right for America. I do not believe they are my enemy.

I wish you three in this sub thread would give me that much consideration. I mean, if a man builds one bridge you don't call him a bridge builder so why would you call me a dik sucker? I mean, just one back in college and I was drunk and my girlfriend had left me and my wife found out I had a girlfriend and Liska gave me a B in Statics and Strengths of Material. It was a hard week.

Re: He got the best of me when he claimed the press was the...

Feb 19, 2017, 8:01 PM

That's terrible.

Feb 19, 2017, 8:46 PM

I was trying to lighten the tone in this thread by making a joke. Well, some of that was a joke, you figure it out.

In the mean time I'll not call you a homophobe. Homophobes have a right to be homophobic, this is America.

Re: That's terrible.

Feb 19, 2017, 9:10 PM

That's much better.

Feb 19, 2017, 9:15 PM

GO ALL HOMOPHOBES!!!

Re: That's much better.

Feb 19, 2017, 9:17 PM

That was ugly.

Feb 19, 2017, 7:40 PM [ in reply to Awesome thread. Trump sites event ]

Next time I'm sending you a strongly worded Tmail.

Next thing you know the perpetrators

Feb 19, 2017, 9:25 PM

of the Bowling Green massacre were Swedish.

I hate it when that happens.

Replies: 28
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic