Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: WATCH: Clemson - The Total Package
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

FB Update: WATCH: Clemson - The Total Package

Apr 18, 2014, 2:15 PM

WATCH: Clemson - The Total Package

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

that feel***

Apr 18, 2014, 2:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sickening***

Apr 18, 2014, 2:36 PM

Re: FB Update: WATCH: Clemson - The Total Package

Apr 18, 2014, 3:14 PM

We are not a "private university"! Fix it!

Apr 18, 2014, 3:58 PM

Dabo said public

BAD ###!!!!!!***

Apr 18, 2014, 3:19 PM

Chillz***

Apr 18, 2014, 3:22 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Powerful.....And Everything Was Not Even Shown ----

Apr 18, 2014, 4:57 PM

All we need to do is win that National Title and all
that we put out will come full circle and solidify
what we are all about.

Apr 18, 2014, 5:01 PM

Can you say-CLASS!

Go Tigers!

Apr 18, 2014, 5:13 PM

I watched this video several times to make sure - IT'S AWESOME! Why would you go anywhere else?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

NICEEE VIDEO!!***

Apr 18, 2014, 5:15 PM

7th & 2nd..which is Exactly why FFRG has come snooping since

Apr 18, 2014, 5:49 PM

something is wrong with this..especially if the young men are acting too Christian-like on & off the field (for the greatest majority of them).

GoTiGERS!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2014, 6:26 PM

Love it when Dawkins calls it "don this URNGE" uniform. Great video. Clemson is special.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

OK, I'm hype now!

Apr 19, 2014, 1:59 AM

Great video that represents the heart of this program. Proud to be a Tiger!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 19, 2014, 4:15 AM

The video is awesome, and the things in that video is a true representation of what Clemson represents. And knowing that is why I can smile in these coot faces everyday here in cootlumbia, and say to them that I'm proud to be a Clemson Tiger. They will hold up their hand and say we have beat you 5 straight. I will say, and you're still not happy b/c of your jealousy of the positive public opinion of Clemson all over the world. And that they can't win that on a football field. Tiger fans, they absolutely cringe when I say that to them and walk away smiling. The truth kills them, and that is why they are still so angry at us even after they have won 5 straight against us. I don't think that them winning 20 straight against us would rid them of their envy of Clemson, or heal their pain that Clemson has brought them. I'm very proud to be a Clemson Tiger!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

GRRREAT!!!***

Apr 19, 2014, 9:12 AM

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Someone did a great job on this video!

Apr 19, 2014, 9:23 AM

And with all of the attention coming from the lawsuit, it is really going to help us more than hurt us. I think it will be great for recruitment…as if we needed any help. Go Tigers! Making us all prouder every day!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Win, lose or draw . . . I'm a Tiger fan forevermore!

Hurricane Duane

We went "PRIVATE"?

Apr 19, 2014, 9:26 AM

??

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Brian Dawkins for the win!

Apr 19, 2014, 9:49 AM

Brian Dawkins came to play for Ken Hatfield. He had to endure a coaching change after only one season and some relatively unsuccessful years under Tommy West. He has no prior relationship with Dabo whatsoever. His enthusiasm for Clemson and willingness to make time for this program now that he is retired from pro football speak volumes, in my opinion, to the enduring impact Clemson makes beyond the football field. It also says something good about Dabo that he knows who to use. Dawkins is arguably our greatest representative in the NFL, certainly in the last 30 years (though Spiller could come to rival it if he stays healthy). it really makes me happy to see him so involved with the program.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome! Props to the team that put this together.

Apr 19, 2014, 10:21 AM

How could you watch that and not want to play at Clemson?!

Apr 19, 2014, 2:45 PM

Clemson is not a top private university. It is a public university. Either that was a typo or a mistake.

Watch the d*mn video!

Apr 19, 2014, 4:41 PM

It was a typo. You are not clever for knowing Clemson is a public school. There have been numerous people before you post the same thing too.

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic