Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I just listened to the Clemson Cotton Bowl official presser.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

I just listened to the Clemson Cotton Bowl official presser.

Dec 27, 2018, 10:27 AM

I sat in my truck in the driveway listening to it on Sirius XM ESPNU Channel. My biggest take away is that our players were all well spoken, exhibited intelligence, had great senses of humor, and were humble and polite. My eyes started to well up because of my extreme feelings of pride. During the Christian Wilkins interview, they complemented him for his speech after receiving the Campbell(?) award for the best scholastic student athlete. They asked Christian how long that he practiced his speech. Christian replied that he had not practiced at all because he really didn't think that he was going to win it, and that his speech was from the heart. They then asked him about the Big Dex suspension, and Chistian commented that since Dabo gave Big Dex a whistle and asked him to do a little coaching that he now thinks that he is best coach ever! You then heard faint laughter in the background. I'm pretty sure that it was Big Dex. I'm guessing that Christian was looking right at Big Dex when he said it. Another big take away for me was that ESecPN was FINALLY acknowledging the amount of substituting that Clemson has done this year and how well prepared the "next man up" is.

Message was edited by: AeroTiger®

Message was edited by: AeroTiger®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No matter who you vote for, BUY AMERICAN...it's a vote for American jobs.

Awesome!

Dec 27, 2018, 10:30 AM

Thank you for sharing. GO TIGERS!!! BEAT ND!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic