Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Instate OL signs with Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1

TNET: Instate OL signs with Clemson

Feb 6, 2019, 8:54 AM

Instate OL signs with Clemson

2019 Dorman (S.C.) offensive guard Mason Trotter was announced as a signee by Clemson on Wednesday. Trotter picked Clemson over offers from Louisville, where he Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Instate OL signs with Clemson

Feb 6, 2019, 8:56 AM

Congrats and welcome to the family!

Feb 6, 2019, 9:04 AM

Congrats Mason! Go Tigers!

i'm sure that makes Bryan happy

Feb 6, 2019, 9:06 AM

congrats and welcome to the family.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Awesome!***

Feb 6, 2019, 9:06 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Welcome, Master Trotter, ...

Feb 6, 2019, 9:07 AM

you are in a great place but I bet you already knew that !

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 9:15 AM

Either the teams they played were very low level HS teams, or this Mason Trotter went right under the radar of about every college coach in the country bc in his film, he looks to have a nasty attitude once the ball has been snapped!!! He looks to have the right stuff especially as a project!!! Enjoy the ride Mason, work as hard as Hunter Renfrow, and you can earn yourself a spot on a Paw team of elites!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 9:22 AM

I had the same thought allorange but he's playing at one of the biggest high schools in SC. Very weird how under the radar this guy went.

Feb 6, 2019, 11:36 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Instate OL signs with Clemson ]

He has a greyshirt offer like the Davis twins, Hunter was a preferred walk on and had to earn the scholorship. This kid is offered the scholarship but not till next year, not sure what practice rules apply?

I like this kid!

Feb 6, 2019, 9:23 AM

Looks like he moves well and has an attitude. 2 star to all-star? Time, Caldwell and Batson may do their thing on him.

Feb 6, 2019, 9:53 AM

Welcome big fella. You’ll have a full scholarship in no time. He’s the perfect weight for an OL pass blocker and the weight of nfl lineman has been trending down. Got to be light on your feet and quick to pick up the blitzer... hope he balls out and shows em all!!!!

Thanks for coming to Clemson!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 6, 2019, 10:41 AM

Look for him to become as successful at Clemson as a Renfro and several others guys who were not highly respected as recruits. Dabo and co. know what they are doing. Probably a very good student too!

Feb 6, 2019, 10:47 AM

^^^^ always gets it ^^^^

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Calling it Now

Feb 6, 2019, 11:02 AM

Barring any injury of other OL, this guy starts his Junior and Senior years! 2-star is a joke with Trotter as much as it was with Humphries. I have been high on him since last year when his HS coach told me he would take Trotter over McFadden any day, if he couldn't have both! Clemson just got both! And his HS coach has seen crazy talent over his tenure. (Speaking of Humphries- his HS basketball coach has been known to say that Adam is absolutely the best all around athelete he has ever coached, and that is coming from a back to back -on the way to #3- 5A State Championship basketball coach!).

He was a "wait and see" for the coaches. They knew he wanted a Clemson offer, but asked him to be patient that this OL class was a small one. Once he visited Louisville they weren't going to let him get away! Dabo visited him, and his mom at her place of work to insure he was going to be a Tiger. Dabo and Co. rarely misses with the "under the radar" talent! This is Great Kid, a Great Family!

Welcome to the family Mason! It's going to be a fun 4 to 5 years with you, I can't wait to see the weekly the weekly slow-mo pancake blocks!

this guy looks like a mauler to me!***

Feb 6, 2019, 1:24 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud of you Mason!

Feb 6, 2019, 5:38 PM

Mason is a great kid. Has good grades and definitely should have a higher rating. He has been All-Everything here at Dorman and played in Shrine Bowl. Good pass blocker!
I am so excited for my young neighbor and look forward to seeing him in the Valley! Go Mason! Go Tigers!!

Re: Proud of you Mason!

Feb 24, 2019, 4:19 PM

I think that we have stolen a gem with this guy. And he's a grey-shirt walk-on?? Dabo and company may risk being arrested for theft. Batson will turn him into an total beast. This is an absolute recruiting coup!

Re: Proud of you Mason!

Feb 24, 2019, 9:31 PM

Sounds good to me.
Congratulations, Mason.

Replies: 17
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic