Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
In that Only about 5% of our regular home-attending FB Fans travel to away games, are you
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1,045

In that Only about 5% of our regular home-attending FB Fans travel to away games, are you

Apr 20, 2018, 6:07 PM

one of those that attend away games: 1. all the time..2 some of the time OR 3. none of the time.

From the mid 60’s to the mid 90’s I attended “well over” 50% of the away fb games..especially since i lived near Clemson & then had Son attend there & later was at UGa Law which still put me in vicinity..

but due to living long distance years later, economics, age & laziness (TV) I attend fewer than one away & home game a year and attend about every third bowl game.

But, remember I did my duty by writing sports for student newspaper while married student (as did Hartins) and covered the team at home & away games..waved 1st PAW Flag to virtually every home & away game & bowl from 1977-1992.

Those were great times & are vivid memories still but I’m over that need to conquer & win one for the Gipper..and savor allowing others take uP my slack.

How bout you Tiger, do you attend away fb games?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Away games are a treat.....

Apr 20, 2018, 6:25 PM

....we try to travel at least one real road trip a year, like a BC or similar, and one local, like a WF or NCSU. You meet the best fans and the atmosphere is always good. Sometimes I wonder about buying a season away game package LOL. Texas A&M on the list this year!

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

CU TLGTN

Replies: 1
| visibility 1,045
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic