Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Lions announce signing of former Clemson DE
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

TNET: Lions announce signing of former Clemson DE

May 13, 2019, 2:14 PM

Lions announce signing of former Clemson DE

Former Clemson defensive end Austin Bryant has signed his rookie contract, per a Detroit Lions announcement on Monday. The contract is estimated to be worth $3. Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: TNET: Lions announce signing of former Clemson DE

May 13, 2019, 2:25 PM

AB gonna ball out and prove he should have been the second DE drafted... then he gets his real money.

I honestly believe in time, he’ll be the sleeper pick of the draft. The man just quietly goes about his bis and does his job!!!!!

Congratulations big fella- God be good to you. Always ??

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 2:29 PM

Will never forget him doing the confetti angels!!!! If I knew how to post it, I would!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here you go K-too . . .

May 13, 2019, 8:41 PM

And one of my favorites:

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Detroit could only afford to give him $3

May 13, 2019, 2:52 PM

Cause they have the rest of their money to an average QB.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Re: Detroit could only afford to give him $3

May 13, 2019, 6:59 PM

yeah, i know. Only $3. that's a head scratcher.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

May 13, 2019, 4:46 PM

The Lions r getting a great one!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 13, 2019, 6:52 PM

Pulling a little extra for Austin. Seems he sacrificed his draft evaluation by playing thru his injury.
Hope he is 100% for camp.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big Fan

May 13, 2019, 7:39 PM

$677K is serious cash ... but let Cleland and tight-ass CW42 pick up some checks. Go AB!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Austin is a workhorse!!!

May 13, 2019, 8:28 PM

He will shine by doing the everyday things exceptionally!!! He will quietly stop the run, set the edge and give the opposing QB fits . . . the Lions don't yet realize the blessing they have acquired!!!

Pulling for you to stay healthy and shine big guy!!!!!!!

Re: Austin is a workhorse!!!

May 13, 2019, 8:58 PM

Thanks for posting the pics above!!! Especially that last one- The often forgotten game ... held that vaunted rushing attack to 88 yards and held book to 160 passing 8 punts- a lot after our 3 deep were in. Total Defensive beatdown.

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic