Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Austin Bryant
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1

Austin Bryant

Dec 26, 2018, 9:02 AM

Is it just me, or has nothing been said at all during this season about Austin Bryant? I never hear his name mentioned along with his three all-star teammates along the DL. I don't know that I've heard his name mentioned once by announcers during a game.

Is he not playing well? What is it?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Austin Bryant

Dec 26, 2018, 9:40 AM

Tiger77 said:

Is it just me, or has nothing been said at all during this season about Austin Bryant? I never hear his name mentioned along with his three all-star teammates along the DL. I don't know that I've heard his name mentioned once by announcers during a game.

Is he not playing well? What is it?

To be outshined by the big three is no sin.I think the scouts said he was a sixth rounder or something like that. He really had a good game against Pitt and I believe from here on in, he shows out. He makes Ferrell better, knowing what is on the other side. Imagine if Yearning had not quit football(because of his neck injury) and rotated in with these guys, wow!

Re: Austin Bryant

Dec 26, 2018, 9:55 AM

IMO Bryant is not a 6th rounder. A 3rd or 4th rounder at worse. He brings a lot to the table including the obvious pass rush and containment but some drop back/short pass coverage and has played a few plays this year inside. If Dex is out, we'll see a lot more of A. B.s versatility and what he brings.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Can he slide inside and play DT?

Dec 26, 2018, 10:05 AM

Might be where we need him the next 2 games..

Replies: 3
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic