Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
AuburnFan and any other trolling fan...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

AuburnFan and any other trolling fan...

Sep 6, 2017, 7:48 PM

You can talk all you want about stars and recruiting, thats great. You have to be able to be coached and take it to the field. Thats what we are best at. We will be in your back field all night especially off the left side where your two new linemen are. They are weak and will get exposed. Your defense is ok but KS can not and ill repeat will not be able to contain Bryant and co. So you need to go ahead and leave with your tail/feathers/etc. between your legs and quit with your hype of a avg team. Congrats on another 8 win season. We will beat you and handly 42-13. Good day sir/maam and GO TIGERS!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Re: AuburnFan and any other trolling fan...

Sep 6, 2017, 7:51 PM

From your post to God's ear!!! That's just the way the game will go!

Sep 6, 2017, 7:54 PM

Exactly he/she is in for a big awakening when they get blown up on sat and everyone sees them for what they are. Ok but not elite like our Clemson Tigers.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

Sep 6, 2017, 8:05 PM

Pettway is going to wish he was suspended for this game instead of last week. He should call Perine and ask him how he enjoyed his day against CLEMSON, and Perine is way better than Pettway.

Clemson is more talented than Auburn

Sep 6, 2017, 8:22 PM

So either don't evaluate, develop players very well, or both.

Clemson has better "players" and better coaches.

It's why we'll win (again).

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson is more talented than Auburn

Sep 6, 2017, 8:30 PM

We'll hit them with the 4 in a row and they'll never want to sign up to play us again.

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

I sure hope you're right!***

Sep 6, 2017, 10:44 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2017, 10:31 PM

wow braswell96 , this doesn't warrant a response, but I just had the sects and I've got some time ....

L.O.L

We've developed 2 and 3 stars and made them millionaires in the NFL.
PLEASE.

Oh, are you talking about the sack fumble from the Left side? Bless your heart ... If only that were the LT's fault, you'd almost sound like you knew what you're talking about.

Stidham checked, RB didn't hear it, which is why he looked confused as to why he didn't get the ball.
He was supposed to block of the LT's hip .... that's why there was a sack.

Actually watch more than one clip (You probably still wouldn't have a clue) .... Our LT is a FREAK, he is the least of our worries .... I think he graded out the best Sat.

SO please, next time .... come back with something that makes you sound like you know something about football.

I'm not one to normally start stuff, but auburnfan...

Sep 6, 2017, 10:43 PM

Come back and talk when you can actually beat your rival! You really sound like a Gamecock fan and I'm being nice by informing you on how you are viewed.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2017, 11:09 PM [ in reply to Re: AuburnFan and any other trolling fan... ]

Beasley says HI again, dumb ###. "We've turned 3 stars into millionaires"....So have we, with a first round draft pick, and last year's leading sack leader in the NFL.

Sep 6, 2017, 11:12 PM

Need to point this guy out?
https://n.rivals.com/content/prospects/2011/adam-humphries-11425

2 star Adam Humphries

Two more days and Irma comes early to Clemson

Sep 6, 2017, 11:31 PM [ in reply to Re: AuburnFan and any other trolling fan... ]

with all the delicious Auburn fans tears flowing like a river.

Hope you're having fun now, football hell awaitith.

You've been warned.

Sep 7, 2017, 1:16 AM [ in reply to Re: AuburnFan and any other trolling fan... ]

Well if I saw just a clip that could be another subject, but i actually watched your whole game. All 3 and yes 3 sacks your powerful OL gave up to GA SO. was infact from your freakside left side. So you need to reevaluate what your so called great players can do. Just happens your superior QB also likes to hold the ball too long as well and threw a pick. Wow what a great player we should be afraid of. You make me laugh with all your talk about how great your teams is everywhere. What is impressive is also that your coaches had to leave your first string in til like 5 or 6 mins left in the game, unlike us with a inferior oppenent we left our starters in with 5 or 6 mins to go in the first half. So think on that for a lil while

"IN ORANGE WE TRUST"

To go along with that

Sep 6, 2017, 10:44 PM

Our coaching staff is aces at player evaluation. So much so that other said greatest coaches follow our offers more so than all of those * recruiting service. It has come to be that a Clemson offer is followed by 10 fold or more offers.

I hope the Aubies didn't waste all their tissue down at Toomer's Corner on Jaunuary 9th/10th of this year. They're going to need it for the walk back to their vehicles/ride home come late Saturday night.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 6, 2017, 11:54 PM

Clemson may very well win, but you're delusional if you think it's going to be 42-13. There would have to be extensive injuries for that to happen.

At most it'll be a 10 point game barring any injuries.

Message was edited by: CritJoe

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic