Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Attention Columbia area Tigerneters!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1

Attention Columbia area Tigerneters!!!

Mar 8, 2019, 5:49 PM

I personally invite you to attend the Clemson/C of C baseball game on March 20th here in Columbia at the Fireflies stadium.

A lifelong personal family friend of mine has a very special moment happening that night. Chase...who has down syndrome...will be singing the National Anthem

I can't explain it any better than his mom did so I will let her tell it. Please come out and support this special young man and huge Clemson fan.

Anyone that knows Chase knows he loves to sing. He's very patriotic and loves the American flag and singing the National Anthem. And, he loves the Clemson Tigers!

He's even had the opportunity to sing the National Anthem for the Columbia Fireflies. I think they are an awesome organization for allowing Chase to show his abilities in the years past. This year though, I wasn't going to contact them. I thought if they wanted Chase to sing, they knew how to reach us. And, lo and behold, they did! They asked if Chase would sing for them again this year! Of course, Chase said yes! He'll be singing the Anthem on May 4th for the Fireflies. But wait folks, that's just part of the story!

Chase has always dreamed of singing the National Anthem for the Clemson Tigers. And, it just so happens that Clemson will play a baseball game here in Columbia against the College of Charleston on March 20th. Here's the God wink!!! Chase will get to sing the National Anthem for that game too! He'll be singing for his Tigers! Needless to say, we are very proud of Chase and ask that you keep him in your prayers. I hope he continues to help change perceptions about those with special needs and what they are capable of. Tickets for both games can be purchased on the Columbia Fireflies website. As Chase would say "Yeah Buddy!" Go Tigers and Go Fireflies!

https://www.facebook.com/wootencrew/posts/3090773844281909

Here is a video of him a few seasons ago

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EfpkJFUSY3Q

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Great post! God Bless Chase!***

Mar 8, 2019, 6:32 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Attention Columbia area Tigerneters!!!

Mar 8, 2019, 6:41 PM

Chase ---- You make us all proud.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will try to make it!

Mar 8, 2019, 6:42 PM

That is awesome for him. My wife is a special Ed teacher and would absolutely love it.

Snowflake Basher........Out

Mar 8, 2019, 6:50 PM

I'll be there!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 8, 2019, 6:55 PM

:)

Mar 8, 2019, 6:59 PM

CofC alum...Clemson fan. I'll be there!

Mar 8, 2019, 7:02 PM

Bought our tickets a week ago, now looking forward to hearing this young man sing!!!

THAT is friggin' AWESOME !!!!***

Mar 8, 2019, 7:45 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Loved it Chase!

Mar 8, 2019, 7:57 PM

Wish I could sing, even in the shower.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: THAT is friggin' AWESOME !!!!***

Mar 8, 2019, 7:58 PM [ in reply to THAT is friggin' AWESOME !!!!*** ]

That’s great!

Mar 8, 2019, 8:47 PM

I will be there cheering for Chase!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic