Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FB Update: Student writes thank you letter to Clemson Football
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

FB Update: Student writes thank you letter to Clemson Football

Jan 18, 2016, 1:29 PM

Student writes thank you letter to Clemson Football

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

... and it's only going to get better...***

Jan 18, 2016, 1:33 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FB Update: Student writes thank you letter to Clemson Football

Jan 18, 2016, 1:38 PM

Nice, heartfelt letter. Most of us fell the Sam, thanks for your eloquence in articulating it.

Welcome Home!

Jan 18, 2016, 1:58 PM

Jessica, young people like you make this a great place and are why Clemson is a family. Note to Dabo and the boys, only one thing left to do -- go out and win the National Championship for this amazing young woman and all the rest of us who have so much faith in you.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proud of our Tigers and my daughter

Jan 18, 2016, 6:44 PM

I am a '97 grad and my daughter was always a ##### fan at such a young age. But after that first trip to Death Valley 4 years ago, she is as much a Tiger as I am. She is 9 years old and always says she will be going to Clemson for college. At nine years old she sat right beside me watching the Orange Bowl while all her friends were running around and playing. That's my girl!

She and I are so proud of our football team, our coaches, our fans and to be a Tiger!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I was a freshman in 1984 but

Jan 18, 2016, 2:04 PM

that pretty much sums it up.

ThX Jessica for expressing what I learned back in 1957...

Jan 18, 2016, 2:10 PM

that CLEMSON is that Orange GEM where people of all ages can find & share a common bond that unites..that old Military Esprit de Corps, where the TiGERS sure do ROaR!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2016, 2:21 PM

That letter is what all feel when they walk into the valley and experience the best sporting event there is. There really is something in those hills that stay with you for life. And the orange will still invade your closet, even 15 years after you graduate. Amazing letter!!

Bueno!!***

Jan 18, 2016, 2:36 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Attending a Clemson Football game was a life changer for my daughter.

Jan 18, 2016, 3:57 PM

At half time should made her college decision Clemson University. She graduated this past May 2015. I hope your time at Clemson is as rewarding as it was for my daughter.

Go Tigers!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 18, 2016, 7:00 PM

Great letter,as a 1972 grad and father of a son and daughter who also are Clemson grads,you explain what it means to be a Clemson Tiger. Hope next season will be even better,but win or lose nothing is as good as being a Clemson man or woman.

Jan 18, 2016, 9:41 PM

The Clemson's football's SPIRIT is catching all to the west coast and beyond. Following the championship game, many people around Vegas and San Francisco, Ca. said they was sorry about the lost because they was pulling for Clemson. An elderly couple from Australia recently moved to Minnesota stated, they was really pulling for Clemson. The husband asked if we were the loins or cats. I informed him that our mascot is a Tiger. He stayed his wife knows all about Clemson football, however; he was still rooting for us to win. And to pass it on when we get back to Clemson. Clemson football is began to win fans from all over the Globe. Continue to represent with high regards, TIGERS. Win or Lose I'm forever ALL-IN. PS:CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS SEASON TO BEGAN!!! And always remember= THE FUN IS IN THE WINNING!

Jan 19, 2016, 2:42 AM

Awesome letter from a Clemson freshman. My wife and I managed to read the first 2 sentences before we had to stop for a Kleenex break. Indeed, Clemson equals "home." In fact, every time we pass by a road that leads to Clemson, we turn to each other and say "over there's home." It's great to see a freshman catch the same spirit we have had since 1965. To quote Joe Sherman, "there is something special in those hills." Go Tigers!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 19, 2016, 1:58 PM

What a great, inspiring letter from this young lady. She is just starting her journey at Clemson but she will graduate with a lifetime of incredible memories. These friendships she makes now will last a life time. Good luck young lady! Enjoy every minute it ends so quickly

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Go Tigers! Once A Tiger Always A Tiger

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic