Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Athlon Mid-season Review of Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1,644

Athlon Mid-season Review of Clemson

Oct 16, 2018, 12:43 PM

https://athlonsports.com/college-football/clemson-tigers-midseason-review-and-second-half-preview-2018

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The reviews of our DB’s are spot on. I think they were lazy

Oct 16, 2018, 1:13 PM

facing 3 option teams early on. I hope things come together this weekend.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Athlon Mid-season Review of Clemson

Oct 16, 2018, 3:15 PM

I believe what will help our secondary as much as possible bc we don't have the necessary experience in the back, is to jump on teams early and often getting as many points on the score board as possible to help knock the wind out of the sails of who ever we play. We will out talent every body we play with the exception of FSU, and there isn't any reason with the talent that we have on offense, that we can't jump on and out score any team we play on our schedule. Just like when we have gotten a a few scores behind in games that we have come back and won, their were fans of our own that didn't believe we could make a come back and win. There are players on teams that will get those same feelings, and we do have the talent and the ability to score at a rate, that it will cause players to lose that faith they need to make a come back, and those players won't give a 100%.

It will all depend on if, if Tony and Jeff will open up the play book and redesign our game Plan/Strategy to fit only the skill set of Trevor Lawrence, and cross out every play that was to fit KB'S skill set as a duel threat QB. 80% of the plays that was designed for KB will fail with Trevor as our QB, Trevor isn't and will never be a true duel threat QB, so our play book needs to fit only the skill set that Trevor brings to our offense so we can win every game BIG. After Chad Morris left Clemson before our bowl game with Oklahoma, Tony, Jeff, and Dabo came up with a plan to fit Cole Stoudt's skills, and I'm sure they can adjust our play book to fit only the skill set that Trevor Lawrence brings to our offence, and our offensive talent has never been better to compliment every thing that Trevor is capable to do as our QB, the running game is there, and the receivers are there. Our offensive minded coaches just has to do what ever needs to be done to maximize TL'S skills, period!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1,644
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic