Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
At this point, I see it very unlikely that voters
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 33
| visibility 509

At this point, I see it very unlikely that voters

Sep 10, 2020, 7:38 AM

will be changing their minds. Even the most extreme negatives that come out about the candidates, doesn't seem to sway anybody. I think it's all about turnout at this point. Which voters will be the most motivated to cast votes?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lol. I can't even decide.

Sep 10, 2020, 7:40 AM

Always had the clear option of bad or worse. Notsoshure this time.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It may be simple.

Sep 10, 2020, 8:50 AM

The old folks use to say 'that's a pig in a poke.' That suggest caution akin to caveat emptor or
buyer beware.

Some of us feel pretty confident that a man who can't respond to reporters' questions unless everything is scripted including his response might be a pig in a poke. I believe it's impossible to depend on what Joe reads off the prompter because it changes according to polls and focus groups.

So do you want the $20 cash and the trip to Motel 6 or what's behind door #2? Your call.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: At this point, I see it very unlikely that voters

Sep 10, 2020, 9:06 AM

The debates might sway a few semi-committed voters. There are still undecideds and there's always a push just to get people out to vote.

not so fast

Sep 10, 2020, 9:09 AM

i know at least 5 dems that have said they are voting Trump now cause of all the violence going on.

Those are just the one's i know of right now.

There's a wave going on right now and it aint good for Biden imo.
Mock away....and this is coming me who said Trump had 0 chance a few months ago.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: not so fast

Sep 10, 2020, 9:12 AM

Dems are going to vote for Trump because all this violence that exploded under Trump's watch, which Trump has failed to solve or show any leadership about?

I think Trump will win, but not because he's the solution for the problems that he has demonstrated he can't solve.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Things have gotten so bad under my leadership

Sep 10, 2020, 9:32 AM

we need 4 more years to fix it!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like your funny words magic man

Democrat leadership in those places where violence exploded

Sep 10, 2020, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: not so fast ]

have any responsibility, or nah?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Democrat leadership in those places where violence exploded

Sep 10, 2020, 10:50 AM

If xtiger had said we should vote for a change of leadership in those cities, you'd have a point. But he said we should keep Trump because of bad things he's not solving.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

If those are examples of Democrat leadership, why wouldn't

Sep 10, 2020, 10:53 AM

you vote for the opposite party?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: If those are examples of Democrat leadership, why wouldn't

Sep 10, 2020, 10:57 AM

By that logic, everyone should vote against Trump who doesn't like their local Republican leadership, and everyone should vote for Biden who likes their local Democratic leadership.

Otherwise, you're saying that particular local leaders in particular cities (that we don't live in) should determine our vote for President.

Which you cannot plausibly believe.

- Jonathan Swift

When there's a trend of local Democrat leadership ########

Sep 10, 2020, 11:10 AM

the bed in multiple places across the country, and when the national party seems to be advocating for similar policies on a national level, yeah it makes logical sense to vote for the opposition.

OK***

Sep 10, 2020, 11:15 AM

- Jonathan Swift

i said no such thing

Sep 10, 2020, 10:58 AM [ in reply to Re: Democrat leadership in those places where violence exploded ]

i just stated what i'm seeing some dems do and the reason why.
Sounds like your beef is with the dems voting Trump

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: i said no such thing

Sep 10, 2020, 11:08 AM

Beef was with your explanation as to why.

- Jonathan Swift

in case you haven't noticed, people aren't happy with the

Sep 10, 2020, 11:17 AM

rioters, the destruction, the forced cancel culture, and the violence.

All of that points back to the democrats/libs.

Even reasonable dems see this and are sick of the dem party/msm(same thing) propping/protecting these people.

Also, factor in most people know we can go back to a semi-normal life during covid but the dem party is trying their best to keep things shut down, is really turning people too imo.

but take it with a grain of salt. I'm sure I'm wrong.....

Re: in case you haven't noticed, people aren't happy with the

Sep 10, 2020, 11:26 AM

OK. Almost your entire post describes your own fake version of the universe, but I doubt I can do anything to help you escape from it.

- Jonathan Swift

lol ok. Everyone knows its the dem mayors and govs

Sep 10, 2020, 10:35 AM [ in reply to Re: not so fast ]

letting this violence continue. They could've stopped it months ago easily.
And they have yet to ask for Trumps help.

you and the msm aint foolin anyone anymore. They have caught on. Their own eyes dont lie.

Re: lol ok. Everyone knows its the dem mayors and govs

Sep 10, 2020, 10:51 AM

Oh, so we should definitely reelect Trump then. Got it.

- Jonathan Swift

Did you see the Biden rally in MI yesterday?

Sep 10, 2020, 9:44 AM [ in reply to not so fast ]

He gave his supporters 1 hour notice and there were still more Trump folks there than Biden fans.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

i still predict he will get "covid" just before first debate

Sep 10, 2020, 10:38 AM

so he can cancel it.

No way can they let him go thru a debate.
He can't even take questions that arent pre-screened and he doesnt have the answers on his teleprompter.

Nobody is changing their minds.

Sep 10, 2020, 9:31 AM

but my favorite part of the day is calling out the irony of the cult.

I thoroughly enjoy it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The irony is you belong to a cult as well....

Sep 10, 2020, 9:47 AM

Just a different one.

You call out Trump for his actions. Then completely deny that Dems have done the exact same thing.

Your blind rage for Trump is truly mind bottling.

Once Joe becomes the leader of the country

Sep 10, 2020, 10:42 AM

we will hold him just as accountable as we did Trump.

When you have a child sitting quietly on the couch and a child throwing a tantrum on the floor, you don't spank both.

No you won't***

Sep 10, 2020, 10:52 AM

Did with Obama***

Sep 10, 2020, 10:53 AM

You don't with any current Democrats

Sep 10, 2020, 11:03 AM

Kamala Harris met with a devout follower of Louis Farrakhan, crickets. Biden tells black people that they aren't black if they don't vote for him, nothing. Democrat mayors like Lori Lightfoot barricade themselves in their residence while their community is trashed, nothing. On and on and on. Any Republican would get put through a meat grinder for the same kind of stuff.

Don't worry, it's not just you. The double standard is more evident than ever.

She also met with a rapist that was shot 6 times by cops

Sep 10, 2020, 11:11 AM

Says he has an "incredible family", and "she's proud of him" (Blake).

They don't talk much about why Blake was shot 6 times in this:

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/515375-kamala-harris-meets-with-jacob-blake-family-during-visit-to-wisconsin

But when you try to get a knife after the cops tell you to drop it and after tasing you, things don;t end up well.

https://metro.co.uk/2020/08/26/what-happened-jacob-blake-why-was-shot-13179431/

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

To be fair, many are still somehow convinced that was a bad

Sep 10, 2020, 11:21 AM

shoot. I don't know how you come to that conclusion after watching all of the video, but they somehow do. "His past doesn't matter", they say. I guess the me too movement is no longer politically advantageous so we're moving on from it.

It's weird how that happened.

Sep 10, 2020, 11:29 AM

I'm not sure why Harris picked that guy to be proud of, and for what reason...but I bet had he not been shot, she wouldn't have wanted to be alone in the same room with him.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's weird how that happened.

Sep 10, 2020, 5:48 PM

To be honest in SC most black and white kids say yes sir or no sir and that goes a long way with dealing with Police. They are bad cops for sure just like bad people in the general population. I get it when cops make you mad. I was stopped one time early in the morning going to work. One police car pulled in front of me blocking the road another came in behind me and blocked me in and I was thinking what the heck is going on. I got mad stopped my truck and jumped out with my hands up saying don't shot I am unarmed. I was afraid for my life. It was in the middle of nowhere and they were using their spot light when I drove up. I am not sure what was going on but most likely they were spotlighting deer. I said can I go to before I am late and they let me go I was mad but scared too. They moved their car and I went to work. It could have ended so different.

Re: At this point, I see it very unlikely that voters

Sep 10, 2020, 9:51 AM

most folks are dug in

the only play remaining for the dems are threats/intimidation to suppress voter turnout for whitey

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what will make the difference.

Sep 10, 2020, 10:54 AM

Some voters will change their mind about whether to bother voting at all. Those are the numbers that will decide this dumpster fire election.

- Jonathan Swift

Hillary's voters saw the polls and stayed at the house, I

Sep 10, 2020, 5:24 PM

don't think they'll make that same mistake this time.

I think the Trump-haters are now more fanatical that the Trump-lovers - so they'll definitely show up to vote.

Of course, I thought Trump would get destroyed in 2016 - so I don't actually know that much...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 33
| visibility 509
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic