Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Coots find an OC
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 30
| visibility 1

Coots find an OC

Jan 5, 2018, 10:54 AM

https://southcarolina.rivals.com/news/mcclendon-elevated-to-playcaller

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

thought for sure

Jan 5, 2018, 10:55 AM

it would be Rich Rod.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Muscoot's coach-in-waiting so that the ESPN/Disney

Jan 5, 2018, 10:59 AM

network can have another narrative?

That was so contrived and awkward during the Bloomin' Onion Bowl.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: Muscoot's coach-in-waiting so that the ESPN/Disney

Jan 5, 2018, 11:16 AM

it was a rather unfortunate few minutes of broadcasting

Jan 5, 2018, 12:38 PM

Why was it unfortunate?

It is pretty special to have two African American coordinators.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Smelley, Garcia, and Beecher are going to lead you to 4-8." - york_tiger

Jan 5, 2018, 12:43 PM

just thought it was presented awkwardly by the broadcaster. felt contrived. nothing to do with the men.

I didn't say it wasn't. It was just the contrived spiel

Jan 5, 2018, 12:45 PM [ in reply to Re: Muscoot's coach-in-waiting so that the ESPN/Disney ]

pointing it out. What difference does it make what race they are? If they are good, they are good. If they aren't, they aren't.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Re: I didn't say it wasn't. It was just the contrived spiel

Jan 5, 2018, 12:55 PM

Their race matters because of how rare their situation is in college football.

It’s no more contrived then any segment that isn’t purely play by play.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You believe whatever you want.

Jan 5, 2018, 1:00 PM

I know you are on here just to be argumentative. I will take the advice of Mark Twain ... “Never argue with a fool, onlookers may not be able to tell the difference.”

It was contrived BS by ESPN/Disney to push their agenda.

Jan 5, 2018, 1:10 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't say it wasn't. It was just the contrived spiel ]

I'd feel the same way if they were going on about how great Tony Elliott was and acting like his color had something to do with. Elliott took an offense that lost it's starting TE,RB,QB and 2 best WR's and won 12 games with them on his way to winning assistant coach of the year.

Re: It was contrived BS by ESPN/Disney to push their agenda.

Jan 5, 2018, 4:56 PM

Just because you would feel the same way about your own team doesn’t make your stance any less wrong.

Jan 5, 2018, 5:36 PM

So his stance is wrong for NOT making it about the color of someone's skin?

Ok, lol.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 5, 2018, 6:45 PM

His stance is wrong for discrediting the inequalities African Americans face in this country.

At some point in your life....

Jan 5, 2018, 1:17 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't say it wasn't. It was just the contrived spiel ]

you apparently realized that you were a complete moron and rather than at least trying to do something, heck anything, to change it, you clearly just decided to go with it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Contrived spiel to overshadow usc's

Jan 5, 2018, 7:43 PM [ in reply to Re: I didn't say it wasn't. It was just the contrived spiel ]

history of not playing African-american QBs. A southern university record of fewest starts by African-american QBs.

Correct 09!!!

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 5, 2018, 5:05 PM [ in reply to Re: Muscoot's coach-in-waiting so that the ESPN/Disney ]

09: the problem is that Mooscoot has never made a good OC hire; this is the SOSDD for him and the Cluckers. I love it !! The mediocrity continues. HNY!!!!

2024 orange level membermilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

glad that Matt Canada didn't land there***

Jan 5, 2018, 11:15 AM

Re: glad that Matt Canada didn't land there***

Jan 5, 2018, 11:24 AM

I'm perfectly happy with that choice.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: glad that Matt Canada didn't land there***

Jan 5, 2018, 11:26 AM [ in reply to glad that Matt Canada didn't land there*** ]

wouldn't have mattered, coot coaching jobs turn respected coaches into senile old fools......

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Some arrived there already in that condition.***

Jan 5, 2018, 11:33 AM

Yes Yes Yes Yes!!!!

Jan 5, 2018, 12:29 PM

I was hoping Muschamp would do this. For some reason those morons won't spend that SEC money.

Clemson doesn't care about basketball....as evidenced by Brown-L getting 14 years.

Re: They also have

Jan 5, 2018, 12:37 PM

a new QB coach; Dan Werner (Ole Miss)

So ,bank cards are on the way ?

Jan 5, 2018, 12:40 PM

Re: So ,bank cards are on the way ?

Jan 5, 2018, 12:43 PM

hope so.

Re: Looks like they plan to run a hurry up

Jan 5, 2018, 12:53 PM

O next season.

Jan 5, 2018, 3:26 PM [ in reply to Re: They also have ]

What happened to coach Bentley? Will he leave the same time his son does or do they give him an extra year to make his hiring look legitimate?

Jan 5, 2018, 5:08 PM

Just another coordinator that Muschamp can control,he will never learn.

Jan 5, 2018, 7:22 PM [ in reply to Re: They also have ]

Contrary to what '09 and the other coot are boasting about with no credence, it is rare that the a mighty SEC team does have two black coordinators. That is rare for that conference.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember when Class09 was on here defending Roper's hire

Jan 5, 2018, 7:00 PM

Saying that he was turning the corner with Muschamp at Florida and just ran out of time. He was arguing with us who were saying it would be a flop just like it was at UF.
I remember, though I doubt he does.

I do...I remember him saying we were scared of the staff

Jan 5, 2018, 8:30 PM

Boom was putting together and how much better it was than Kirby's too...Good times,good times

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Coots find an OC

Jan 5, 2018, 7:39 PM

Their new slogan this year is “all gas, no brakes”. LOL

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 30
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic